Rain

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina

    Rain.       I always hated rain. It reminded me of my mom and dad's breakup after my dad suddenly just sped off and left making my mom more stressed which ended up with my mom disowning me and putting me up for adoption legally. So here I am, adopted in a rich family in the city of Seoul. There was nothing pretty about Rain.       "Sana." In the corner of her eye I had seen her look at me with an eyebrow raised.        "Hm?" I shouldn't bother her if she had an umbrella. Shaking my head lightly, we both brushed off the small comversation that went no where. Finally, making it to the classroom we ignored the brunette at the window staring out to the gray skies. After setting my things down I layed my head back and stared at the girl.        "So beautiful.." She faintly whispered out. I've seen something more beautiful. I was in a gaze just staring at her back. Her hair ran down midway on her back, even if everyone was wearing the same uniform, it made her look so alluring. However I was interrupted by a crowded group of people talking while entering through the door. The girl by the window quickly closed the window and sat down next to me.        ---       After school. The moment of waiting in the rain. I went around the school trying to see if there was a free umbrella. I gave up, sitting down on the bench just outside of the front doors. I saw Tzuyu walking happily with a slight skip, holding an umbrella protecting herself from the rain. She suddenly stopped and went backwards a few steps and looked straight at me.       "You wanna come with?" She smiled brightly showing her dimples. Cute. She walked closer to me and put the umbrella out over my head. "Let's go!" Taking my hand, Tzuyu ran ahead of me forgetting about the rain drenching us.       A speeding car went right in front of us running over a puddle of water. Before the water hit us, Tzuyu quickly grabbed a hold of me pulling me closer to her while blocking the water from coming. Even from my uniform, damp with rain water she made it much warmer. I could tell I was blushing from ear to ear when I felt my ears heat up.        "Eh, uhm. Well.. Do you wanna just come to my house? N-not that I want to do anything creepy? Just because you're all wet and all.. Ah, not in a dirty way." She scratched the back of her head after struggling to get the words out. I felt a small grin creep out on my face and I nodded. Finally letting go of her embrace on me she still pulled me closer for the both of us to be under the umbrella. But I kept a small distance from the two of us.       After walking a couple blocks more we reached her house and we both took off our shoes, and went up the stairs. I expected a 'welcome home'
Please log in to read the full chapter