Revealing

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

 

Making it home earlier than I expected, I did a quick change of clothes before rushing back out outside. Hearing nothing but my footsteps against the concrete floor going faster each step. Chaeyoung's house wasn't that far only a couple blocks away. 

 

I reached Chayoung's doorstep and hesitated before ringing the doorbell. What has she not told me that could possibly destroy our friendship? 

 

After pacing a couple of seconds about the thought of that question, Chaeyoung had opened the door with a sad forceful smile. It was depressing to her that way, but seeing her today was to find out why she was like that way. I was like curious George wanting to find solutions to everything but just makes things more complicated with failed attempts.

 

It was surprising how we acted as the moment between us on the roof never happened. Just like normal friends going over to the other's friend's house. We stood like that for a couple more moments until she moved to the side inviting me inside. I went inside causally and took off my shoes wanting Chaeyoung to lead the way before I make things more awkward by not knowing where to go.

 

Soon we were going up the stairs to Chaeyoung's room but we never said a single word to each other. Just staring at first when we both sat down on Chaeyoung's bed. I faced her wanting her to speak first. Instead she just stared back waiting for the questions I was urging to ask.

 

"Okay so first of all, why were you crying in the classroom after looking at a cellphone? Is it a photo of someone or you just decided to cry?" She laughed quietly to herself.

 

"Yes I totally want to cry before starting class." I puffed my face with air inside my cheeks.

 

"Good Point, but you still didn't answer my question." 

 

"Okay so yeah, you got it half right. That phone wasn't mine, it was someone else's, a friend of mine, she's going through a-a problem and seeing her face on my phone just made me cry. Knowing I wouldn't be able to see her again so a bunch of emotions came out, I was like a preteen dude who just hit puberty. Don't judge." I covered my mouth with my hand to keep in my laughter I managed not

Please log in to read the full chapter