Slave

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

'Cute wallpaper'. I kept repeating it over and over again. It came from the mouth of the person who stole my jacket.. No surprise there of course. Did she basically call me cute? Nah.. Putting the thought aside I flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes. I felt a vibration coming from my phone. I got up and looked at my phone seeing a message from an unknown number. Ignoring it I got up putting on shorts and went downstairs turning on the TV.

I should check the weather tomorrow.. I went to the local weather channel ignoring whatever the person had to say. They always make the forecasts confusing anyways. I only saw it was going to be raining tomorrow before a barrage of text messages came through my phone. It was from the same unknown number.

Yah! Idiot don't ignore me!
Stupid..
You better come here in Five Minutes!
I now apoint you as my smile!
I mean Slave! Slave! stupid auto-correct.

I guess I'm her smile now, somehow that amused me and before I knew it I was smiling to myself. I never replied back but recieved another text message telling me her address. I sent back a thumbs up emoji and went back upstairs getting ready.

Putting on a light pastel pink baggy sweatshirt and leggings with some black Vans. Getting out of the front door and taking in a deep breath.

I'm off, Mother..

---

Arriving at Mina's place was.. At most, suprisingly huge! There were endless amounts of windows. Even from the outside you could tell there were many room and rooms connected to many other rooms! Seriously how could Mina even make her way around the house.


I walked up the steps and ringed the door bell waiting to see who would open the door. A butler. A maid. Anyone. But it had been Mina who was rubbing her eyes with her hand on the door knob showing she had just awoken from a nap. She had an ed shirt showing her bra and skin with small shorts on. I panicked and lightly pushed her with my hands touching her bare skin. Making sure no one saw her half . 


"Yah! How can you open a door dressed like that?! What if I was a stranger!" She flopped onto the couch and layed her hands behind her head making the shirt show more of her skin. I blushed deeply and looked the other way.


"Well.. You weren't a stranger. Besides even if you aren't a stranger wouldn't you do the same to me as a stranger would?" I sat on the couch crossing my legs and facing her.


"What would you do if I did?" She shrugged and turned the other way putting her knees to her chest and hugging herself like a cute puppy. "So why did you need me here again?"


"Ah.. That. I want water." She sounded tired and was drifting off to sleep. 


"What?! Spamming me with messages just for.. Water?" Mina slightly nodded and turned the opposite way trying to find a comfortable spot.


"The butlers and maids

Please log in to read the full chapter