Rawr

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu

 

I wanted to yell out for Mina but she had already left. Waiting for the next bus stop I couldn't help but pace around in the little space I had. Asking the bus driver multiple times when the next stop would be, luckily it would be about another three more minutes. Was I going too fast? Maybe I was. Damn.

 

Once the bus had stopped I got out as quick as I could and looked around everywhere running in all directions until I just saw a little glimpse of her hair go up to another bus on the other side of the street. I tried getting on but it already sped off after Mina had got on, taking a quick breath before running after it once again, as it turned the corner I decided to give up and let her go. Taking out my phone I dialed Mina's number wanting her to answer.

 

After I heard the ringing end and the voicemail going on, I let out a groan in frustration and tried calling again. I called about five more times until she answered.

 

"Hello? Mina?"

 

"What do you want?" Her voice was a little shaky but her tone made it recgonizable that she was annoyed.

 

"Where are you?" I was concerned about her especially since she ran off like that.

 

"Going back to Seoul. What more do you want from me Tzuyu?" I hesitated a little before speaking again. I didn't want her to get more angry at me, I didn't like it when we argued or had a little fight.

 

"Rawr." I panicked a little. With nothing else to say it just came out of my mouth before I knew it. I bit my bottom lip as to what she would say.

 

"Rawr? What?" I smirked at her amused voice and the shocked face I imagined she had on. I repeated it once more.

 

"What the heck are you saying? Stop saying rawr."

 

"Rawr is in dinosaur language." I know it wasn't true and just a person who made it up on social media but it's the best thing I got. 

 

"Wha-"

 

"I-I'll tell you when we meet up. What it means." I ended the call and went back to the bus stop where Mina was and looked at the routes. I couldn't tell her what it meant or it  would've been a lame confession over the phone.

 

Seeing it would take another hour or two for Tzuyu to be back in Seoul so I looked for a faster route to beat her there.

 

Running to a different bus stop I waited for five more minutes until the

Please log in to read the full chapter