Sweet Yet Sour

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu


I was on my bike with my bag on the handlebars, I quickly checked the time and went faster. I mentally cursed at myself. My eyes going everywhere trying to find a shortcut, I did a quick cut to the left and saw the school gate closing in. My uniform jacket was flying behind me with the wind blowing against my body.


"Wait!!" I was out of breath, panting like a dog. A teacher standing there looking at his watch waiting for the late students. I put my bag on my back and jumped off my bike going over the school gate as it closed behind me. 


"Dammit.. There goes my bike." The teacher shook his head and clicked his tongue.


"At this rate you'll be late for class. Fifty push ups and fifty sit ups!" He yelled at me with spit flying everywhere. Gross. I sighed heavily and checked the time. Three more minutes until Teacher Park would get to class since he's always late. I can make it..

 

"Wait, wait.. Teacher Oh, please I can make it. Just let me go this time. Please!" I scrunched up my face and clenched my teeth. I opened one eye and saw him furrowing his eyebrows going through his thought process.


"Fine, fine. You can go, but this is the only time. Now Hurry Up!" After hearing his reply I felt a spring of joy. I ran towards the school and jumped up the stairs.


"Thank you Teacher!!" I went on the wooden floor and went down the right hall. Wait no.. Ah, The other side! I did a quick 180 turn and started running to the opposite side. I went up a flight of stairs and saw Teacher Park on his way to the classroom. But instead of just him, there was another girl beside him. I caught up to him and ran by the two.


"New Student?" He sighed and smiled to himself. 


"What am I going to do with you Tzuyu. Introductions will be done in class, but for now, you better make it to class before you're counted late." I ran faster and started running backwards smiling to the two.


"Thank You, Teacher!" I turned back around and saw the classroom. I opened the door loudly and closed it behind me softly as everyone was staring at me. I scratched the back of my head and quickly sat down in the back next to the window.


"Wah Tzuyu. This is the longest time it took you to get here after the bell." The dwarf (aka Chaeyoung) beside me tapped her phone and it was timed at 2:53 minutes. I couldn't reply since I was breathing heavily I felt like I was suffocating myself with a pillow. I layed my head down and waited for the teacher to come in.


Soon footsteps could be heard faintly and the door opened with the teacher and new girl walk in. Everyone became quiet and even gasps could be heard. I never noticed it before but the new student was gorgeous. I picked my head up as my eyes were widening and my mouth was slightly op

Please log in to read the full chapter