The Stranger

My Darkest Angel

I was running till the edge of the wood but when I reached it I stopped. I didn't know what to do. Should I go after him? What's the point of doing it? My curiosity won in the end and when my mind came back to the reality I was standing deep in the forest. I went deeper into despite the sun didn't give me enough light. 
I didn't find him. I stood disappointedly between the trees, then decided to come back home. I turned around but just then I heard growling and I froze. 
Wolves. But it can't be. Wolves can't live in this forest. However, I just glimpsed them. 
There were two of them. 
They were huge. 
And they came straight toward me. 
I stepped back despairingly and with that I stepped on a branch which surrendered itself with a big crack. With that one of the wolves snarled at me and attacked me with a jump towards my way. 
Thanks to my fast reflex I managed to dodge away from it but for its next attack there were no escape. 
I gritted my eyes while was waiting to the wolf to bite through my throat but then someone picked me up and when I opened my eyes I was standing behind our house.
I turned around frightened. 
He was it. The boy from earlier. I only could see his back but I knew that it was him.
I didn't say even a word just stared him. He stared the forest intently and I didn't dare to talk to him. 
- Go inside. 
Finally he talked. His voice was softer than I imagined. I took a step towards him when he yelled at me.
- I said go inside!   
I didn't dare to disobey him so I run in the house immediately. Fortunately I didn't see the woman so I didn't have to explain where I was. 
I run into my room and was looking for the boy through the window but I didn't see him. 
I didn't move even an inch from the window, I was looking the forest all along to see if he is coming back but it didn't happened. Fortunately the lamp behind our house gave me some light so I got a little insight into the woods but the woman turned it off and came inside my room to told me it was time to sleep. 
It was very hard to break away from the window but I must have to take a shower. I was thinking about the boy during the shower, too. 
Who is he? Why did he stared me at the school? What did he do in the forest? Why did he save me? How was he able to do that superhuman speed? Or was it that fast just for me? Is he a human at all? 
I came back to my room while wipping my hair with a towel. I thought about to use the hairdryer in my room because the bathroom was next to the woman's room and I didn't want to disturb her. More precisely I wanted to avoid a shouting with her. 
I shut the door and thought about to lock it but I rejected the idea. Again.
- Your room is quite boring. The previous one was lovelier. 
I forgot how to breath in frighten. I turned back really fast even I felt dizzy. I dropped my towel, too. The stranger boy was sitting on my bed with crossed legs and stared me. 
- And you should change your pajamas, too. It's pretty childish, you're more mature than this. 
- Who the hell are you?! How you got into my room? What the...
- Calm nicely down. I don't want you to get a heart attack. 
He stood up and start his way straight towards me. 
- Don't approach me! 
I shouted, my back was against the door. 
- Don't scream, please. You don't want to wake your mom up, don't you agree? 
I looked around my room anxiously to find something which I throw to him for the purpose of self-defense but I didn't find anything. I stared him in anger but I didn't see any emotion on his face. In a closer look he was pretty handsome. Wait, what? 
Why are you harassing me? 
- Why did you come after me? 
- How do you know me?
- Did you know that wolves could kill you? 
- Why are you answering my questions with another question? 
- And why are you doing the same? 
I opened my mouth but I only could ask another question again so I closed it. 
- I promise you'll get answers for all of your question later but for now I have to do something with that wolves. 
With that he turned his back to me.
- Wait! 
He turned his head half to my way indicating he's listening what I want to tell him. 
- May I know your name? 
A little half-smile appeared on his mouth and with that he just disappeared. I was standing in the middle of my room and I couldn't decide if I'm awake or dreaming.