Trap

My Darkest Angel

 

- Good morning, Lana.
Hakyeon greeted me with his usual smile. 
- Have a better one.
I grumbled as I walked next to him and fell down my seat. 
- Aigoo! What's wrong? Didn't you sleep well again? 
He pulled out a chair from the table next to mine and after he seat on it he lean on his elbow on my table and gave me his full attention. It was cute that my problem interested him but at that moment I didn't even want to be alive nor to talk with anyone. 
- Actually I had insomnia last night... 
I murmured while put my head on the table. 
Yesterday when Taekwoon took me home I wanted him to stay by my side and tell me more about the angels but instead he disappeared. Just like the first time when he was in my room. 
I was mad at him. At least he could say bye or tell me when I can see him next time. I have that feeling that he won't show up for a while. 
- It's said that the weather can influence people's mood as well as someone can't sleep when it's full moon. 
Hakyeon's voice brought me back to reality. 
- Was it full moon yesterday? 
I raised my eyes at him. 
- Yeah, didn't you see?
- I didn't really pay much attention for it...
I looked away and then I reached Sanghyuk who just stepped into the classroom. When our gaze met he looked away, took a deep breath and walked straight toward us. 
- Hi.
He greeted without a glance on me.  
- Hakyeon can you please bring my chair back? 
He asked sullenly. 
- Aigoo everyone is in bad mood today? 
Hakyeon asked annoyed while he stood up. 
- It's probably because of the yesterday full moon. 
I looked straight into Hyuk's eyes who stood my stare which went deep into his soul. 
He stared me with his sharp glance, the tension between us was almost tactile. Hakyeon nervously looked me then Hyuk, he didn't know what to do or say to dissolve the mood. 
Finally Hyuk ended the eye duel. He looked away from me and sat down while almost toss me. 
- Hyuk, behave yourself! 
Hakyeon grabbed his arm but he pull it out from captivity sullenly. 
I don't understand why Hyuk acting hostilely with me when he has no cause to be like this. If there is love at first sight it must be a hate version of it, too.
I sat down furiously then meditated in my thoughts. A lot of weird things happened since we moved to Seoul. First I met Taekwoon who later turned out that he is my own angel, then came the wolves who wanted to kill me and then here's Hyuk, this weird boy. Slowly I thought back what I heard last time and little by little started to put things together. 
When Hyuk first saw me he was afraid of me then dragged Hakyeon and talked about something with him. I didn't understand so much but I know that they were talking about me. About me and the wolves. Is it possible that Hyuk saw when the wolves attacked me? If yes why didn't he did something? 
I glanced him fearing who was leaf through his math booklet. Suddenly the breeze which came in the opened window turned the pages of his booklet and a piece of paper fell into the floor in front of my legs. I bent down to put it up but when I saw what was on it I froze. 
Lana Park 
It's my name! When Hyuk found out what happened he quickly put up the paper and stuff it into his pocket. 
- What...
I started but he didn't even look at me. And just then the teacher came so I couldn't continue what I wanted to ask him. 
Why the hell is my name on that paper? What do you want from me? 
- Lana Park! 
The teacher shouted. 
- I'm here. 
I looked away from him. 
- Yes, I see. Look, everyone knows that Sanghyuk has pretty facial features but if I ask you please pay attention to me instead. 
- Y-Yes. 
I moaned while slipped down on my chair. How unpleasant...
- Thank you. I hope you heard my announcement at least. 
- What announcement? 
I asked shyly but started to slipped more down when the teacher took off his glasses nervously. 
- Look Lana, it's more spacious outside if you can't pay attention here! 
- I'm really sorry. 
I apologized. 
- Ask Sanghyuk in the end of the class what I said two minutes ago. 
He said than turned to the blackboard to write down an equation forcing us to do it. 

 

Hyuk avoided me all day and Hakyeon wasn't around me so I couldn't interrogate him and I don't know others. I'm not so good to make friends so I was alone all day and Taekwoon didn't show up in the corridors. 
It was Friday so I loitered aimlessly in the city, I didn't want to go home. It suited me well to watch the shop windows when I glanced Hyuk in the glass of a shoe store, who was in hurry in the other part of the road. I turned back and went after him without hesitation. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to follow him but I was so curious why he had that paper with my name on it so I had to do this in the interest of justice. At first it seemed like he was also just loitering but after a while he went more and more hidden in streets and it was suspicious but nevertheless I still followed him and tried not to get caught. 
Suddenly he started to walk faster and turned into a street. I started to walk faster too, and went after him but when I turned into that street I stopped. 
Dead end. He led me in a dead end. 
But it's even worse that he just disappeared. I walked deeper nervously see if he's hiding behind a garbage container but I didn't find any sign of life in this dead part. In the end of the alley was a huge brickwork and no one can climb that at least in such a short time so I rejected that idea that Hyuk perhabs got away from me like that. 
I gulped and wanted to turn back to come back to civilization when someone suddenly grabbed me, clamped and plastered my mouth with his palm. 
- If you will be a good girl I'll let you go but if you dare to scream I'll kill you here. 
A stranger man said when I started to struggling. I didn't want to believe what's happening. I turned my head side to side searching for escape path but this alley had only one exit where I came from but it was blocked by the stranger man who detained me. I didn't know what to do. The man totally twisted back my right hand, I thought he will broke it immediately. I almost cried because of the pain but suddenly I glimpsed Hyuk who was standing in the top of the brickwork and the light of hope spakled in my eyes. 
- Hyung! Treat her more gently. I didn't bring her here to see you kill her. 
He jumped down from the brickwork and walk toward us and my hope subsided immediately. "Hyung"? So he know him? And he lured me here? How he dare...
- I'll be a gentleman for your sake...
My captor suddenly let me. Rather he pushed me away from himself so I fell to the ground. My face distorted because of the pain when I frightened touched my tormented hand. I looked up the stranger man who doesn't seem to be older than me maybe just a few year. 
He was tall and somehow he was freakin' creepy. He headed toward me, I crawled frigtened backwards until my back bumped into the wall. 
- Who the hell are you? And what do you want from me? What is this Hyuk? 
I looked at him desperately but instead of answering the unknown boy made me stood up by pulling me up grabbing my uniform and toss me roughly to the wall. 
- I'm the only one who asking and your business is to answer all my questions. - He hissed in my face. 
- Hyung! Hyung you promised you won't hurt her. 
Hyuk stepped beside us, I heard worry in his voice. 
- I have no intention to hurt her as long as she act like a good girl. 
- Let me immediately! 
I started to sruggling but he clamped me to the wall even more. I turned my head side to side again to find an escape but the boy grabbed my face and roughly made me to look at him. 
Taekwoon where the hell are you in such case?! 
- Don't even try to escape! 
He hissed in my face again. Hyuk wanted to say something but just then we heard that someone was running toward us. 
- What are you doing Wonshik?! Are you insane? Let Lana immediately! 
Hakyeon run toward us. What is he doing here? 
- Why are you here Hakyeon? 
The boy whose name is Wonshik accordingly looked him suprised. 
- It's immaterial but let the girl as long as I ask you nicely. 
He run beside us, my captor let me and I fell to the ground. 
- Oh my God.. are you okay Lana? 
Hakyeon kneelt down next to me then grabbed me cautiously and helped me to stand up. Sadly he grabbed my hand on the wrong place, I hissed because of the pain. 
- Did you hurt her Wonshik?! - He shouted furiously. - Are you insane?
- I didn't hurt her just held her down. Do you think she would talk without that?
- Of course! She's intelligent unlike you who seems doesn't have brain. How did you imagined this?!
Hakyeon yelled while protectively pulled me closer to himself. The always smiling Hakyeon disappeared and replaced his place his furious and worried self. It was really weird to see him like this and I confess I was a little afraid of him. 
- Stop fighting! 
Hyuk stepped between them. 
- Hyuk you better not to say a word! - Hakyeon shouted - At all why the hell are you guys doing this right now?! Does Hongbin know that you are here? If he found out you guys violated his command you'll be in huge trouble. Don't you know how scary is he when he is upset?!
- You guys are already in huge trouble. 
Everyone lifted their head up when heard an unknow voice and all of us looked the end of the alley where a man was standing. 
- it, it's Hongbin... 
Wonshik whispered when the boy started to walk toward us. When he got closer I surveyed his tall shape and his outstanding features. 
- Are you Lana Park, right? 
He smiled at me kindly when he reached us. The boys were looking at him in frighten and I was abashed. They were afraid of him? But he was I think in the same age as us and he didn't seem creepy. 
- Please don't be mad at Wonshik because of his boorish behavior. I haven't been able to teach him some good manners. 
This guy looks incredibly kind. What if it's a trap again? 
- What do you want? 
I asked umpteenth time. 
- Nothing special, I just want to ask some things. 
- Will you let me go after? 
- I really want to do that Lana, but I'm afraid I can't. 
Hongbin's face frowned. 
- What?!
Hyuk and Hakyeon shouted at the same time.
- Hongbin you can't do this! Lana don't know anything! 
Hakyeon let my hand and stepped next to him. 
- You know Hakyeon I'm always thousand percent trust you and believe you but this time I want to do this by myself. If you don't mind.
Hongbin smiled at him and lightly pushed him away to get closer to me. 
- And now Lana please, could you be kind and answer some of my innocent questions?
- I...
- There's no need to do that. 
My heart skipped a beat when I heard a familiar voice and following the four surprised gaze I glimpsed that person I really needed right now. 
- Taekwoon. - I whispered. 


Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I hope you will enjoy this chapter as well! ^^ and Happy 4th Anniversary for VIXX! ^^ Woohoo~