Chapter 2: The Meeting

It's Some Kind of a Disease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home late again. I greeted my mother who is always up late playing her games on her tablet.

“Mom, your eyesight is gonna go worse if you always play on your tablet.” I said while I directed myself in the kitchen. We were able to buy a decent house after I finished college. My dad is a retired manager and receives pension which sustains their daily consumption. My sister is working as a technical support specialist at a well-known company. I preheated the food my mom left for me. “I’m almost done finishing this level, son. Once, I’m done I will go to sleep.” She replied still so intent with her game in the living room.

While I was eating, I took out some papers and examination result of some test that the school laboratory had provided me. The facts are in about the components of the Euphorbia Hirta but I need to see it to the test and exam people who has taken such herbal supplements. I needed respondents. But with a huge city like this, looking for respondents in hospitals takes money. And loads of it.

“By the way, son. I saw Kang Hye Park in our class reunion yesterday. She said that she was with her daughter Bom. They will be heading back to the province in two days. You should go and see them tomorrow since you’ve always wanted to meet Bommie so much.” Mom said still intently playing her game. This was great news! I was not able to thank her personally after all these years. I could get to meet her and tell her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter