HanBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber swinged herself back and forth on the playground swing thinking about her boyfriend that was in the army. Pops when will you come back to me? She remembered the day she first met him to the day he asked her out... Tears fell as she thought more about him. Oppa I miss you so much it's driving me crazy...

"Amber!" A voice called out to her. Amber turned around to see her best friend Luhan.

"What's up LuLu!" She asked. He ran towards her and have her a hug first.

"I have something really important to tell you. This may break or make our relationship." What was going on? 

He took a deep breath. You got this Luhan. You can tell her. Remember, if you don't tell her then Kris will... "Amber I like you a lot and I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?"

"Are you serious LuLu? If this is a prank it's not a really good one."

"Why would I lie to you Am? You know I'm not good at these stuff... Please just answer me."

She smiled. "Of course pabo!"

Out of excitement he kissed her making her cheeks become rose red. "Hey, you stole my first kiss."

"Good." He then gathered her into his arms and held her tight.

After wiping her tears she looked out to the road. She swear she seen him. Was it a dream? A vision? Was she hallucinating? It couldn't be right? But once he called her name she knew it was definitely him. The one she's been waiting for....

"Amber!"

"Oppa!" She ran with fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter