ChenBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the fans had caught them red handed and the company let the statement out that the were indeed dating fans went crazy dying to know more. Like if they really did loved each other or if it was just a stunt to get more money. Did they really have feelings for each other?

So to answer the fans questions they made a show called, For The Fans where fans from all over the world ask direct questions to their idols. There is no script, no nothing, just pure answers and questions from a fan to an idol.

"Annyeonghaseyeo I am Fei from Miss A. And I am Jiyong from Big Bang. And this is FTF! For our first episode ever, round of applause please. We have a very famous person here. The boy band member with a golden voice that melts all the ladies heart, Chen from EXO! And with him an amazing person to know, she's very funny, sweet, talented, and everyone is best friends with her, the beautiful Amber from F(x)!" 

Jiyong and Fei said, introducing the guests for the show. Jiyong was a bit too excited when he was announcing Amber making Chen a bit um jealous? 

Chen and Amber came in holding hands making the crowd go wild! The fans stood to cheer for the couple as they made their way.

They took their seat and waited for the emcee to proceed. "Okay without wasting anytime let's get started! First question is from, Annalee from the US. She asked, "Oppa and unnie what's the first word that comes to mind when you guys think of each other?" Fei read from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter