SuBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho secretly smiled when he saw the one but his smile turns into a frown he sees her hug that tall giant. What could he do about it? She was the social butterfly. He stood there patiently waiting for the emcees which she was one of them to announce the winners for the week. 

"We're back with the results and the winner for today is.... EXO! Congratulations!" Amber said then handed him the microphone so he could say his speech.

"Thank you everyone! Thank you for supporting EXO and we love you guys!" Suho gave a short yet very touching speech. He held the trophy and passed out the trophy to the other members and gave her a very quick hug to not make any rumors. 

Amber goes around to congratulate EXO but first she gives him a hug then moves on to everyone else. They really deserved it. As she was hugging Chen she saw Suho was wearing the ring? Oh wait. It's on his middle finger. Whew. She looked at her own ring on her pointer. No one would suspect anything. 

After Show Champion she went to a photo shoot. It was for recycling so nothing girly. On the way there she called him."Oppa, congratulations."

"Thank you Ambie." Suho replied.

Amber knew there was something wrong. He never called her Ambie. He always called her Ambear."Oppa what's wrong?"

Suho at first denied it. But what was the use? Suho couldn't hide anything from his wife. Yes Amber and him were secretly married. Not even all their members know. It was very hard keeping it a secret but they made it.

"Kris.... Why does he have to hug you like that?"

Amber laughed."Oppa you know that we're just friends. And remember I'm married to you right."

"Haha yeah. Sorry for being jealous Ambear. I just wish people knew so those boys especially Kris know that you're mine."

Amber laughed. She wanted to talk more but she was already at the building."we'll talk later Oppa."

She got off and went straight to the dressing room. The stylist unnie changed her clothes and did her make up. After that she went out ready to be a model. 

She was waiting for the cameraman when she someone very familiar."Oppa? What are you doing here?"

Suho smiled and ran to give her a hug. "I'm also in the photos."

They chatted till the camera man called them. "Thats it. Yes be normal. Great! Beautiful Amber! Yes just like a real couple!" The camera man called out to the couple. If this wasn't for a photo shoot he'd think that they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter