Confessions of a boy/KaiBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona wait up!" Called little Kai to Amber who was running full speed ahead of him. Amber looks back and sticks her tongue out. "You're too slow!"

Kai was determined to catch up to her. So he ran as fast as he could with his short and stubby legs and caught up to her.

"Huh huh huh. Can w-we p-please rest?" Kai asked out of breath. All that running was really too much for him. Amber took a glance at him and felt really guilty. So they stopped and rest under an Oak tree. The shade was so cool and nice. The two leaned their back against the tree and closed their eyes. 

Kai was the first to speak. "Noona, I like you!"

Amber opened one eye then the other. Then she laughed. "Hahaha real funny Kai."

Kai shook his head. "Its not funny. I'm serious. I really like you. And when I grow up I'm going to marry you. Just watch."

"Yeah yeah. We'll see Kai. We'll see."

"I pinky promise noona." Kai stuck out his pinky and hooked it with Amber's.

That was 15 years ago when they were 6 years old. Now Kai was 21 and still liked her. He would keep his promise to her by marrying her. 

Kai grew into a handsome men whom all the girls admired. From a short little boy with a chubby face to a handsome and tall gentlemen. Puberty had stayed with Amber. She was always a cutie pie. In elementary till high school all the boys had liked her. Even to this day she was still stunning. 

Kai walked to the park where he made that promise to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter