Secure/KyungBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was always insecure. While being in a girls group that was always complimented about their flawless self she was called cool and handsome. Who calls a girl handsome? There were days when she wanted to cry and let every one know that she's a girl and wants to be called pretty and beautiful too. But she held all in. All those tears she's been meaning to let out. All the words she wants to say to people. She kept it in.

It was one of the days where she was feeling insecure about herself. People see her as a strong girl, but she's not. That was only her image that she had to uphold. Inside she was soft, weak with the heart, and needed comfort.

After a tiring and long day of practicing she laid on the wooden floor knocked out. Dancing was her medicine to forget all her troubles and homesickness. It was almost three so she was sure everyone went home by now. As she closed her eyes all her troubles came back in her head. 

Tears slowly one by one came down her already wet face. She didn't cry much often but when she did it wasn't pretty. She got up and wrapped herself, crouched down, like a scared little girl. 

Kyungsoo forgot something in the practice room so he went back to retrieve it. Since it was really late he was sure no one would be there. He was greatly mistaken. He saw a light and heard silent cries coming from the room. He slowly and quietly opened the door on my to see a person wrapping their arms around their knees and crying. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Kyungsoo whispers.

Amber looked up."Kyungsoo?"

"Amber?" Was he surprised to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter