XiuBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Xuimin hyung... Please buy me this. Please?"

He looked at the cute girl pleading with all her might. He just couldn't resist her. Especially when she did the doggy eyes. "I give... How much is it?"

Amber hugged him and grabbed the snapback and ran to the counter. "It's only one hundred and fifty." And ran off with the hat happily.

That girl. How cute- 150?? As in one hundred and fifty dollars? Aish. She got him again. Actually she always got him. He sighed and ran to catch up with her. "Am wait!"

He found her sitting and eating already at a restaurant. "Amber why are you already eating when you  don't even have your wallet?" He asked as he sat down.

"Because I know you're here and you'll pay." She smiled mischievously.

He scoffed. "Who said I was going to pay?"

She pointed to herself."Me." And that was the end of their conversation. They ordered a whole bunch of food and gobbled it all down within less than an hour.

On the way back they decided to walk since it would help lose their fats a little. Amber smiled wearing her new snapback. She looked at her "hyung". He looked so handsome smiling and the sun reflecting upon his white smooth skin. She never had taken much notice before but now looking at him carefully she could see so much more.

People always said they looked cute. She always thought they were like brother and sister. So was it weird that her heart raced just a little when she saw him?

"Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter