Chapter 6

Secret Shield
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's pov


 

He came in a dark sudden flash it was dark out already making it hard to see what was going on.

But there were more than one assassin outside the room than I thought. It seemed like there were more than half a dozen all fighting my llama masked warrior.

And it was evident that my masked hero was going to lose this battle.

Unless I did something about it.

I picked up dirt and rocks from the ground and flung it to the assassins nailing them right in the eyes.

And as they were distracted the masked warrior took most of them all down until 2 assassins were left standing while the rest lay unconscious on the ground.

Both of the remaining assassins made for the masked stranger.

But the masked stranger was a lot stronger than he looked because in a flash he took both down.


 

I smiled at the masked warrior and for some reason I could sense that he too was smiling behind his mask.


 

But just when I was about to open my mouth to say something.

He screamed

”NOO!!”

And before I knew what was going on he ran towards me and in a quick sweeping movement with his arms he threw me behind him.

I fell unto the ground disgruntled and confused it took a while for my brain to catch up with everything that was happening.


 

Blood was seeping out of the masked stranger as he had taken a stab from the last assassin that had been behind me.

Evidently the one assassin that I had knocked out in the shower stall had woken up and stumbled outside with his knife and had tried to stab me and probably would have if my masked hero had not intervened.

The last assassin was now unconscious even with a stab to the stomach the masked warrior ad managed to take him down with a few strikes.

But the masked hero was not ok.

He was losing a lot of blood and was starting to stumble. He struggled to take something out of his pocket. I quickly ran to him and helped him.

I helped him take out a remote control button looking thing out of his pocket and he quickly pressed the button.

He groaned in pain and tried to push me away as he struggled to get up.

But he wasn't strong enough we needed help. I felt so helpless I couldn't even call 911 because the school had its own medical number which I still didn't know. And even if I did call 911 I doubted they could even find the school.

I propped him up against the wall of the stable and ripped off a piece off of my shirt and quickly tied it around his stomach where he had been stabbed to stem the blood. The knife was still in him but I knew better than to just take it out.

I wrapped his arms around my shoulder and decided try to walk to a nearby dorm. The closest dorm from where we were was about 7 minutes away.

I grabbed him as gently as possible and half carried half dragged him towards the east dorm. Which was the elite dorm as Amber had told me....Amber....

And then a thought quickly struck me what happened to Amber?

In all that chaos I had completely forgotten about him.

I groaned from the strain and at the thought of what could've happened to him.

But I couldn't worry about that now not with my masked warrior about to die.

When we had finally reached the closest dorm I pounded on the door hoping that someone was here. Strangely once again there were no staff or the regular guards around.

As I was pounding at the door the masked stranger who was much lighter than I had thought took something out of his pocket. It was a keys and tried to open the door. I took the keys from him and opened the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter