Chapter 1

Secret Shield
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov


 

SM High a school meant for the elites only the best of the best enrolled at this school and only the strong and talented survives. Whether its music, martial arts, dancing, calligraphie, modeling. SM provides it all with grade SSS education,with only a maximum of 500 students. 

Only the rich send their kids here in hopes that they become stars and celebrities. However because its only the rich sending their kids here its  must also mean that a servant must be assigned to each student in order to protect them. A servant that these students know nothing about, they are the Secret Shield.


 

Krystal's pov


 

Today's my first day at school at SM high and I am more than a little anxious.I had originally wanted to go to any other school but my parents wouldn't have any of it.

They said that they wanted me to become a star and pursue after my sister. They always wanted me to become like my sister who had graduated SM High with honours and awards and now they expect me to become like just like her.

I took a big breath as I stepped into the school compounds it was streaming with other students from rich families. I began to feel nervous as I felt everyone's stares on me, my uniform was fitted and perfectly tailored to my body making me look like I had just come out of a school commercial or a high school drama.

I wasn't good with crowds so I quickly walked passed them and tried to find the teacher who assigned the dorm rooms and hoped with all my heart that my dorm partner wasn't an idiot.

Once I had found my dorm room I opened the door only to reveal a my dorm partner. My first impression of my roommate was woah..shes really tall. Sulli looked like an oversized 12 year old undeniably cute but childish looking.

"Hi there" I called out to her.

“Hi, my names Sulli  whats your name?" she  politely asked.

" oh my names Krystal jung"I replied nonchalantly

“...wait WHAT!!! " she yelled as she jumped against a wall as if to protect herself from me.

"Ummmm ? what" I said confused that my roommate would suddenly scream at me.

"You're Krystal Jung like THE Krystal Jung Soo Jung as in the little sister of Jessica Jung!?”she said flabbergasted.

Oh great another fangirl of my big sister I thought to myself

"Umm yeah that would be me- wait what are you doing!? I asked as she quickly ran past me and slammed my door shut and closed the window.

"Am looking out for you that's what am doing, just what were you thinking?!”she said "like whats the big deal suddenly announcing that you're Jessica Jungs little sister out in the open like that? Are you trying to get killed by the other students like geez!"

"Umm what? Whats wrong with being Jessica's little sister"I said defensively.

I mean sure everyone always compares me to her but I still love my older sister. She was the prime example of a good big sister. And one of the only peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter