Chapter 5

Secret Shield
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's pov


 

Amber came into the room wearing his male school uniform except apart from the ordinary boy uniform his uniform had a red tie signifying his statutes in the school .

And also for the fact that he looked 10 times better than any one else wearing that uniform.

He came into the detention room holding files and a report.


 

“Well, we seem to meet rather often now don't we miss.” said Amber smiling.

For some reason I couldn't explain I felt my face heat up at an abnormal rate.

“Ooohhh umm yea” I managed to get out.

He gently chuckled filling in the awkward silence.

“So miss what brings you here?” he asked.

“ Oh I just got in trouble but better yet why are you here Mr. President?” I countered.

“ Me isn't that obvious am here to supervise you're punishment I guess, though I must ask how on earth did you manage to get a detention on the first week of school?” he asked curiously.

“Well I kinda argued a bit with a teacher and one things let to another though I suppose you know since you're probably holding the report in your hands right now."

“ You'd be surprised at how little information this report gives , in fact all it says is that you lost five points and that you will be having detention with me after school each day.” he said.

 

My heart soared at the thought of Amber being my detention supervisor for a whole week. And I began to feel giddy at the thought of being with him for a whole week.

But wait... this is too easy , if Amber were the detention supervisor then wouldn't everybody want to be in detention?

My confusion must have shown up on my face because Amber asked

“Is there any questions there Miss Jung?”

“ Well... I suppose I was just wondering why everybody wouldn't want to be in detention if you were the supervisor you know since you're popular and all that” I said quickly adding the last part.

“ Well the supervisor for detentions rotates between us elites every month. And of course to get into detention you have to lose 5 points at a minimum in the first place and besides some find the punishment not worth the trouble.

I gulped, was the punishment so bad that no one not even Amber's hordes of fangirls' wouldn't dare to get a detention for?

Sensing my rising panic Amber tried to calm me down

“Don't worry it isn't that bad awful you'll be fine.” he soothed at me.

'Oh ok then what is my punishment then?” I asked nervously.

“Well....


 

***


 

Horse poop scooping. That was my punishment.

Since SM High was an elite school students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter