Chapter 4

Secret Shield
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's pov


 

“Mrs. Krystal!!!”shrieked her English teacher.

“Yes mam?” I answered my head snapping up immediately.

“Miss just how many times do I have to call you?” she asked accusingly

“Actually I would prefer if you didn't call me at all” I snapped back frustrated from my lack of sleep.

“Oooooooohhh” said all the students.


 

And I heard Sulli sigh while suppressing her laughter.


 

“Well miss, I would have you know that I cannot stand such attitude in my classroom that will be minus 5 points.” my English teacher said clearly miffed.

“ Well you don't have to stand there's a seat right there” I say to her icily while pointing to her chair behind her desk.

“THAT IS IT!” cried Mrs. Dorf my English “one might assume that being Jessica my honourable and favorite graduate's little sister would be more refined and intelligible student but it appears not.”

“ That will be one week of after school detention Mrs. Krystal Jung” she finished.


 

And just as she said that the school bell rang indicating that class was over.


 

I sighed as I took all my stuff and left the classroom.

“Geez Krys all you had to do was stay calm for about 5 more minutes and class would have been over before you knew it” Sulli said.

“Ya.. I know” I breathed out annoyed with my punishment.

“Is everything all going all right?” Sulli asked me concerned.


 

Well my friend how could things be alright when just a week ago someone tried to assassinate me?

And even more a oddly familiar masked stranger saved you?

Its been a full 7 days since the whole incident.

After the masked stranger had left me a staff member had found me lying on the ground and had me quickly transported to medical attention.

The whole incident was hushed over and I wasn't allowed to talk about it with anyone unless I wanted minus 50 points.

But of course I couldn't tell Sulli that as much as I trusted her I couldn't just dump all my worries on her.

Besides what were the chances that she wouldn't tell anybody by accident and get into trouble.

Not that she could even tell anybody since the two of us were practically shunned by all of our classmates.


 

The first week of school was brutal.


 

After my first class everyone had figured out that I was Jessica's little sister.

And just like Sulli had predicted nearly everybody that I had met had either tried to befriend me. Or had tried to mess with me. The kinder ones just ignored me and gave me the cold shoulder.

Of course I refused to be anyone's friend other than Sulli. After all everyone seemed that they had hidden motives when talking to me.


 

I sighed as I looked at my points bar it had already dropped to 450. In just a week of school I managed to lose 50 points.

Sulli still had her 500 points just like all of our other classmates.


 

But I couldn't care less about my points as long as I didn't drop them below 100 I would be fine

What I did care about more was the masked stranger.

After every single day of school I would stay up nearly all night long trying to find out more about my secret protector.


 

One thing I knew for sure was that the masked warrior had appeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter