An Unexpected Surprise

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jong Kook woke up from his deep slumber after his phone rang. It was from Gap Jin who was already waiting for him in front of his house. He dragged himself to clean up and went straight to the front door. He let Gap Jin in and asked him to have breakfast with him but Gap Jin refused since he had taken it before. Jong Kook let him wait in the living roo while he went to the dining room to have breakfast with his family.

“Oh, Jong Kook-ah. Where’s Gap Jin? I heard his voice just now.” Asked his dad.

“He’s in living room. He had his breakfast already.” He answered as he glanced to his mom who remained silent since last night.

“Eomma?” He called her. She didn’t respond.

He noticed that his mom was shaking, he knew she’s crying. He came closer and held her hand.

“Eomma? Why are you crying?” He hug his mom. “Mianhae, Jong Kook-ah. I don’t know that you suffered because of her. If I only knew, I won’t ask you to invite her. I won’t even mention her name again.” She felt guilty.

“Don’t be sorry, Eomma. In fact, I didn’t inform you anything. Don’t blame yourself and stop cry. I won’t be able to work if I see you like this.” He pouted.

“Yah! You’re almost 40 and you act like a baby.” His mom finally stopped crying and slapped his arm. The rest of the family just laughed.

“Just promise me that you’ll happy. Your happiness is mine too, Jong Kook-ah.” She his hair. Jong Kook nodded. They continue to eat and chat happily.

“Be careful, Gap Jin-ah. Don’t speed and take a good care of my son.” Said his mom when he was about to leave for Seoul.

“Neh, eommoni. I will. Don’t worry. There’ll be other people who’s gonna help me to take care of him.” He took a glance on Jong Kook who gritted his teeth, then he smiled.

          Jong Kook and Gap Jin left the house after Jong Kook hugged his family. It was kinda hard for him to leave, especially his brother’s children seemed still want to spend more time with him. He felt guilty for being too busy.

“Hyung, we’ve arrived.” Gap Jin shook Jong Kook’s body as the latter fell asleep after finishing some photoshoot and recording.

“Ah, mianhae Gap Jin-ah. I shouldn’t let you drive alone.”

“Gwenchana, I know you’re tired. Just go in and have a proper rest. I’ll get going since I have an appointment with MAMA’s comitee. They asked you and Ji Hyo-ssi to be their presenters. I’ll ask everything and may be tomorrow we can discuss it further.”

“What?! They’re going to partner me with Ji Hyo? That Song Ji Hyo?” He asked in disbelieve.

“Neh, that Song Ji Hyo of yours. Your beloved girlfriend. Just how many Ji Hyo that you know, huh?” Gap Jin answered between his chuckle.

“Erm, don’t ask me why and how they invite both of you. Frankly said, I have no idea.”

“Arraseo. Thanks, Gap Jin-ah.” He got off the car and entered his apartment. When he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter