The Shaking Ship

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi My dear readers, I'm sorry cz I just update this story today. I wasn't busy actually, but my mind was occupied by something. TT

I hope this chapter will be long and good enough for you to read. Thank you for supporting and reading my story(ies). 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Later in the morning, Jong Kook woke up first. He looked at his side and found Ji Hyo sleeping soundly. He admired her beauty and felt so grateful for having her as a girlfriend. He tightened his hug on her only to make her snuggled on his chest.

“Morning Oppa.”

“Ah, Ji Hyo-ya. Sorry to wake you up.”

“Gwenchanna, Oppa. I need to wake up too. I have photo shoot at 11.”

“Aigoo. You just came last night and already have another schedule? Seriously, I need to talk to your manager so she won’t give you hard time.”

“Oppa, it’s just 7 in the morning and you already nag at me?” She sat on the edge of the bed while back facing him.

“It’s not like that, Ji Hyo-ya. I just...” he sighed, “I don’t want you to get sick. You need to get enough time to rest. I can tell you’re actually still tired.” He gave her back hug.

“Arraseo. However, it’s been like that and it’s not like we can change it in a minute, Oppa. I promise that I’ll be okay.” She hugged his arm.

“Okay. I understand.” He loosened his hug and stood up. “You can take a shower, I’m going to prepare breakfast for us.” He left the room. Ji Hyo knew that he was actually worried a lot.

            She finished her shower in 30 minutes. After put on her clothes, she went to the kitchen and saw Jong Kook setting the table for them.

“Oppa, I’ll help you with this. Now, you can go shower then we can have our breakfast. Sun Mi will pick me at 9.30.” He just nodded. Ji Hyo took the plates from his hands and put it on the table. She cupped his face.

“Don’t ignore me like this, Oppa. I know you’re just too concern, but I have to do it, Oppa. At least until I marry someone and he stops me.” She gave him a wink. On the other hand, Jong Kook looked blank.

“M..Marry??” She nodded. He smiled. “Arraseo.” He gave a peck on her lips and flied to bathroom, leaving the blushing Ji Hyo in the dining room. She smiled, too. How she wished they can marry soon. She waited for another 30 minutes to have their breakfast together.

“Oppa, do you have any schedule today?” She asked.

“Uhmm, yeah. At 1 I need to promote my album on TV. Waeyo, Ji Hyo-ya?”

“Anni. Just wondering if we can have dinner. I have no schedule in this evening, Oppa.”

“Is that so? Okay, I’ll come to your apartment later.” Then, they continued their breakfast.

            Ji Hyo’s manager picked her up at 9.15. Ji Hyo was in disguise to avoid paparazi. She wore man’s clothes and got into her car. She took a nap in her car since she was still tired, just like Jong Kook suggested her when they hugged each other. It must be nice if I could sleep in his embrace again.

            Jong Kook arrived in the studio at 12.30. His stylish and make up artist helped him to make himself presentable.Five minutes before 1 one of the staffs asked him to get ready. He looked handsome in his black attire. The presenters asked him some uestions related to his new album which he was willingly to answer. Just then they asked him something that he never expected. He looked at the board which staffs prepared. “Kim Jong Kook Ideal Woman World Cup” was written on it.

“So let’s begin by choosing one of the girls that I’m going to call. First, Park Shin Hye-ssi and Shin Bong Sun-ssi, which one is your ideal woman?” Asked the MC.

“Since I like a girl who is chubby, so Shin Bong Sun-ssi.” Then the MC put her picture to the next round.

“Now, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter