Her Parents (II)

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Silence was clouding in the air made the young couple felt anxious. Jong Kook also tighten his grip on Ji Hyo, gave strength to each other. The older couple communicated through their eyes. Ji Hyo knew that her parents were actually still doubting Jong Kook. From their eyes, she could see their mind. Mr. Song cleared his throat.

“If you are in our position, will you let a man date your daughter when this whole nations know that he has another girl in his mind? I’m sorry, Jong Kook-ssi.” Mr. Song was about to leave when Jong Kook knelt in front of him. It made Ji Hyo felt sorry for him. She knew Jong Kook wasn’t a man who’s easy to do that. He had his pride.

“Oppa...!”

“Please give me a chance. I know I’ve made a big mistake that even me myself couldn’t forgive, but please abonim, please give me a chance to prove my sincerity,” said Jong Kook.

“Appa, I know you just want me to be happy and this man is my happiness. Can you please give us your blessing? I know him, Appa. I know he won’t let us down. So, please let me happy with him.” Ji Hyo was on her knees too, pleading to her dad.

“Jagiya...” her mom went nearer and held her husband’s hand.

            Jong Kook was getting more nervous. His mind was busy imagining his life without his beloved girlfriend. It would be like hell.He brushed the thought.

“Abonim, eomonim, you can ask me anything, but please don’t ask me to leave your daughter.” Jong Kook looked at the couple who was now grinning ear to ear.

“Shall we prepare your wedding then?” asked Mr.Song.

“Wedding?” Jong Kook blinked his eyes numerous times. He looked at his girlfriend who was now having mong face.

“It means that you...”

“Neh Jong Kook-ah. Why won’t we give you blessing anyway? In fact, your father is my senior when we were in the university. I know your family well. Without you both know, once we met and talked about you both. We were secretly hoping you two would end up together and thanks God, it seems that our dreams come true,” said Mr. Song.

“Now, please have a seat and talk man to man with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter