The Truth

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to appologize because I supposed to update it yesterday, but I just do it now. I wasn't in a good condition, even up to now I haven't recovered, but here it is, the last chapter I've promised to all of you.

Thank you so much for everything you've done so far. Let's meet again on another story in the future. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Loving someone was just like planting a tree. You needed effort to make it grow at first and more effort to make it bigger. During those days, strong wind or even storm may come uninvited. It was a test to make sure that the tree will be strong enough to live its life. All those things also happened to our beloved couple. They knew by choosing a celebrity life may turn their life upside down. There won’t be any secret or even privacy in public’s eyes. They claimed that the celebrities are theirs, which is totally nonsense. Have you ever be on their shoes, if never, you should give it a try J.

            They came to MAMA Award where they were invited to. They both looked so handsome and beautiful in black attires. Jong Kook gazed lovingly at his girlfriend. She’s perfect, flawless, beautiful.

“Oppa, hajima... You make me shy.” She’s blushing hard when she caught him staring at her during their way to the venue.

“You’re too beautiful to be ignored. Seems like I have to face thousands men out time it they try to flirt you.” She just giggled while looking at his eyes.

“Seems like I have to protect my man from the girls eyes tonight. You’re dazzling, Oppa.” She held his hand. He squeezed her hand in response.

“Keure, let’s see how’s their reaction after seeing us here. I bet they are going to make a fuss about our relationship.” Said Ji Hyo.

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure everything’s going to be fine, I love you so much, Ji Hyo-ya.” They looked at each other lovingly.

            The event went well and they did a great job as expected. During the event, Ji Hyo almost never let go of her grip on Jong Kook’s thick arm. She felt so right for doing so. Moreover, Jong Kook wasn’t someone who likes to bring a girl on an event and even so, none of them had a chance to feel how gentle he is when he always taking care of her in every steps she took during the event. She’s happy to be his and he felt lucky to be hers.

            The first year of their relationship went well. Despite of how hard it was for them to even meet, they never really complain about it. It’s a part of the consequences for them. Again, they really needed to be grateful on how the development of technology helped them to keep in touch. The second year, they were more adjusted on their situation. Ji Hyo often visited his family and he did the same to her family. They spent time in their favorite Dongsaeng, Kwang Soo, sometimes or booked a VIP on Haha’s restaurant. Both of them really took a good care towards each other. Ji Hyo would sometimes nag at him if he spent too long in the Gym. He would also nag at her every time she’s craving for unhealthy food. For Jong Kook, Ji hyo brought some colors in his life, make it much more beautiful than it used to be. He always love the way she smiles, even he always miss her curse when she’s away. As for Ji Hyo, Jong Kook is her new world that always give her surprised. He can be a cutie boyfriend, a loving boyfriend, a naggy ahjussi, a health conscious freak who will always nag at her because of her choice of food which in the end she’ll always follow his advise because she knows he loves her too much.

             Their first and second year flew in a flash. They had been planning on how to reveal their relationship to public’s eyes which they knew full of risks. They felt ready for the battle. It was like now or never. They’re not going to stay young or younger, unfortunately neither their parents’re. They discussed a lot with their family, managers, friends, PDs and came to a conclusion that they’re going to reveal it slowly. The first step they took is by standing closer in any chances they had during the filming. They did received some critics on how intimate they were from netizens, but they didn’t give a damn. They had no way to open their eyes to the reality without showing what real is real.

             During fan meetings the two couldn’t be separated from another. Jong Kook even hugged her to show the world what’s his. Their fans were so happy because they always prayed the two are real couple, while the others felt irritated. Again, they had no words to say because they had been predicted all of the possibilities. They once flew to New York by using a same flight to attend different events. It was actually not on purpose to uncover their relationship, but for work. However they did caught by their fans. Jong Kook just smiled ear to ear when he admitted the fact that they took the same flight.

              In their third year, Ji Hyo got an offeing to take a part on Chinese version of We Got Married, We Are in Love, which both of parties agreed to accept considering that would be her first and last time of doing that show. Ji Hyo couldn’t contain her happines when her man allowed her to do it because she knew, despite of his boldness, he’s a jealousy king afterall.

“So happy to be with Chen Bollin, huh?” asked him while pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter