His Worries

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's a bit short as I need to finish my job first. Kekeke.

Mianhae *bow*

Please leave your comments, upvote, and keep supporting me.. Thank you *bow*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hyo woke up in the next morning only to find her eyes swollen. She her mobile to inform her manager that she was okay so she wouldn’t be worried. Something caught her eyes. There are 100 missed calls from him and 178 messages as well. He must be worried sick, she knew, yet she didn’t want to either reply or read any of them. She needed time to cool off. She sent message to her manager before turned off her phone again.

“Sun Mi-ya, mianhae for making you worried. I am fine. I just want to get some air. Don’t worry, I am fine. You said I have 3 days off started from today, right? I will be outside Seoul or may be outside Korea for time being and I’m going to turn off my phone again. Don’t tell anyone about it. I’ll see you soon.”

            Sun Mi received the message and tried to call her, but Ji Hyo already turned off her phone.she knew her artist so well. Ji Hyo wanted to cool down her emotion. She knew Ji hyo might already watched the program and felt sad about what Jong Kook said. She really wanted to punch Jong Kook for hurting her artist, her very own bestfriend. She really wanted to teach him a lesson so she fulfilled Ji Hyo’s wish to not to tell anyone about her.

            Jong Kook had a meeting with Gapjin about MAMA awards that he supposed to attend with Ji Hyo. During Gapjin’s explanation, he just stared blankly as his mind was full of Ji Hyo. Being not able to know her condition and whereabout really drove him crazy. He couldn’t concentrate at all and kept on questioning something unnecessary as Gapjin had actually told him before. Realizing the situation of his “hyung”, Gapjin told him to postpone their discussion as he knew that his hyung barely understand a simplest thing in their discussion. He eventually gave up on his explanation and gave his hyung a glass of water. He sat beside Jong Kook and tapped his shoulder.

“Hyung, I know you’re worried.” He sighed as well as Jong Kook. “But, Hyung, I don’t see any point of having any discussion about your project if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter