I Miss You

Spartace's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been dating for almost a month already. After thinking of some positive and negative effects about revealing their relationship in public eyes, they chose to keep it as their privacy. So far, they just informed it to Running Man casts and their own managers. They hadn’t spoken to the PDs yet, even their parents had no idea that they were dating. They wanted to tell them at first, but due to their packed schedule they couldn’t make it until now.

It’s been almost a week they didn’t spend their time together. Jong Kook went to China to take a part on a charity event there when Ji Hyo flied to France to finish her movie filming. All thanks to the development of technology called as gadget that they might be able to communicate by texting, phone call or even video call. At least those helped them to reduce their longing to their other half.

Jong Kook’s event didn’t take as long as Ji Hyo’s. He flied back to Korea as soon as he finished his business there. He went straight to his parents house since he had nothing else to do that day. He arrived in Anyang at about lunch time since he took early flight from China. He didn’t tell his parents about his arrival since he wanted to surprise them. Just when he was about to knock the door, his niece opened it.

“Omo! Samchon!” She hugged him tightly.

“Aigoo! Seo Hyeon-ie... Missed me already?” Asked Jong kook as he lift her. She nodded in his embrace. She couldn’t describe how happy she was to meet her always busy samchon.

“Hyeon-Jun Oppa!! Jong Kook Samchon is here! Appa! Eomma! Halmeoni! Halaboji! Samchon is here!” She screamed when Jong Kook brought her to their living room. Jong Kook put Seo Hyeon on the sofa.

“Samchon!!!!” Screamed Hyeon Jun as he run to hug his samchon.

“Whoa!! Hyeon Jun-ie. You miss me too, don’t you?” Ask Jong Kook as he his nephew’s hair which was replied with a nonstop nod.

“Aigo! The super busy man is finally here.” Said his brother while gave him a hug.

“Neh, Hyung. I just came from China for charity event and I went straight here. I’m so lucky to meet you and your family.” Said Jong Kook.

“Have you been well, Noona?” Asked Jong Kook to his sister in law.

“Neh, Jong Kook-ah. Glad to meet you here. It’s been a while since you visit us last two months. Seo Hyeon –ie and Hyeon Jun-ie always whinning to meet their samchon. No wonder they look so happy now.”

“Ah, neh. I’ve been busy lately. I’ll visit you more often whenever I’m free.”

“Jong Kook-ah!” His mom and dad joined them in the living room. His mom really missed him so much as she didn’t let go his hand. They chatted for 30 minutes then they had their lunch. He spent around 2 hours to play with his nephew and niece.

            Jong Kook’s mom asked him to rest since she knew her son must be tired. He just simply followed her suggestion because he was really tired. He felt like his back is going to break if he didn’t take a proper rest. He grabbed his phone and dialed his woman’s number as soon as he reached his bed. He missed her so much. She was still in France and would be back in 2 days later according to her schedule he received from her manager earlier.

“Yeoboseyo...”, Ji Hyo greeted him sleepily.

“Yeoboseyo, my Ji Hyo. Are you sleeping? I’m so sorry for distrubing you. I just miss you so much.”

“Oppa... How I wish you’re here now. I miss you too.” As if he could see her face, now she’s pouting her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter