Friends. Part III

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Hi, Wang Chiang~ssi, nice to see you. Are you ready for tonight?''

Those acorn-like eyes. That smile. That voice.

 "Shi Woo.."

Sweeping his bangs, in a manner that would be described as cocky in the situation of their's was rather a bravado-like, after all it was - Shi Woo.

Oh, bother, in that minute, Wang Chiang could not help but being happy to see the other boy. Oh, how was he! That brutality would definitely come in handy!

"Chiang~ssi, I think we need to talk.." The blond turned to face him; flicker of playful mischief playing in his moron orbs contradicting the seriousness of the tone of his voice. ''If you don't mind, that is.''

''Now? Was he blind or daft?!''

At this, the set of burning gazes averted their attention from Shi Woo to Wang Chiang and the said boy swallowed a tight lump in his throat:

''Goodness, yes, please, let's talk, but not in the presence of some poignant rascals who might be able to harm us in a most gruesome way, without batting an eye!''

Sensing, it would only be rational to cooperate with his rescuer further, Chiang nodded, slowly, to which the platinum boy smiled coyly. ''That's better.'' After seizing another eye contact with the taller, Shi Woo turned his stance to the bully next to him, that's been ogling at their interactions with such an odd expression on his long and swollen face the whole time, that Chiang could wagger for sure: either, he was way too shocked to intervene, weirdly so for a school hooligan, or there was something else that meets an eye to his behaviour? The latter, Chiang decided to ignore for the sake of safety reasons. ''I see you've got yourself a company, Chiang~ssi.'' The boy let his gaze pass over the group of bullies briefly. '' Luckily, I decided to join in before you had all the fun to yourself.'' he intended to sound cocky, but it came out more forceful; as if he was composing himself to not let emotions slide, pulling down the fist that was aimed at Wang Chiang.

Someone in the crowd snickered.

Fun?! Is this his way of joking?

 "Shi Woo~ssi-" Wang Chiang folded his arms in defense mechanism. ''I rarely resort to violence,'' another snicker - he greeted teeth, continuing ''but don't you agree it's better to persuade those gentlemen to let it just be?''

The pregnant pause fell on the scene, leaving only to hear the chirping of birds and the miffen sounds of the victim of those hunks, who was clutching to his legs in desperate attempts to cover his face. Bloody morons! How dare they commit such attrocities on the school's grounds!

Wang Chiang finally took in the faces of the boys surrounding them. Oh yes, the first impression was faulty. Even although, Chiang was feeling particular brave a few moments ago, - now it all wavered at once, making the room for more realistic judgements on the situation, considering the fact that they were not just a gang of school's delinquents, but perhaps local ruffians. The rage that overtook him before, disappeared as if there was none. Not once they made a move to attack or strangle them; watching silently as hungry, salivating wolfs cornering their prey. Again, on school's grounds!

"Feeling frisky, Chiang-ah." Someone of them cooed, mockingly.

Wang Chiang resisted a shudder, not looking at the intimidator but instead mustering up his long-forgotten courage and starring back at those ugly punks..

Eyes all bloodshot. All nasty nasty boys - almost-grown-up-men with self-satisfied smirks plastered all over their mouths; hands bats lovingly.

Sick.

Gosh! Where are the teachers when they are needed!!

Wang Chiang didn't let the voice of his heart (screaming with ''Run! Run away!'') disorient his mind and at last strolled forward to the centre of the circle.

Two against the crowd is better than... one. At least there is a chance to distract them and call for help....if 

"Wait!"  

Wang Chiang dared not to move, suddenly quite taken aback by the urgency of the command.

Unexpectedly, within a minute Shi Woo manipulated the bully next to him onto the ground and then gripped his wrists together in a manner of binding him; then he pushed a bit harder, which completely made the other give up on wrestling out of his arms.

While Shi Woo was at it, Chiang could not help noticing the way his hair was falling gracefully to the side of his forehead, adding some special affects to his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter