Friends. Part I

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My dears,

 

 

Thank you for sticking up with me during the long break. I sincerely hope you will enjoy the new chapter!! Wang Chiang is becoming the heroine of the story lol. This is the first chunk of a treat I promised you. Will be updating daily to make up for the long time.

Stay awesome!

It was Friday.

Precisely seven in the morning, when Wang Chiang got a text message from the ex-captain of school's basketball team and his potential future in-law (if things do work out between his cousin and that cold-hearted prat) Yoo Shi Woo~oppa aka Ice Prince, and among mere folks friendly- just Mr. Grumps ( some research there have been done, huh?) 

The content of the message was nothing what the raven-haired boy expected at all from the always appearing rough school mate.

Mates.

"Ah, they got to be ones by the end of this ordeal, or he wasn't Wang Chiang - the heart-throb, thousands of schoolgirls wanted to date!" He sighed, fidgeting with the buttons of his school's shirt, while eyes glued to the message on the screen. 

From: White Grumps

Hii...um that's me. Hmm, you remember me, right? Oh, I mean it's me Yoo Shi Woo. Do you remember?.. It's Friday so we've got to go somewhere today. Meet me near school's gates after lessons. See you laters, then. 

"How did the transition from Mr. Grumpy to Mr. Awkwardness take place out of sudden? But his disrespectful nature is showing off and at least that, was expected."

Being absolutely unable to hold back the urge to point out at it, and get back for his hurtful pride, Wang Chiang typed away the reply, that was deliberately full of insensitive remarks, his pained heart harboured for awhile.

After all, he was also still wounded up at the prospect of having to get  along with the brutal basketball maniac, who despite expliciting some strange side shifts in his behaviour over night, manipulated him into agreeing on a secretive rendezvous somewhere, where he could hypothetically had his ways with him, and then play an innocent party as if nothing happened. Not to mention, the audacity the latter had, to text him first thing in the morning, when all civil people were peacefully snoring. How rude. And Wang Chiang was only starting to get to know this moron and he was already behaving well, like a proper moron.

However, nothing unpredictable in the slightest that was which was in a sense quite calming. The last thing Wang Chiang desired to know that it was all a pun to manhandle him into an arranged marriage with the help of his family. That would be shockers.

 To: White Grumps

Hello Yoo Shi Woo~ssi to you too. I do remember you, unfortunately, how can one not? You must be working on getting back the reputation of school's first class basketball player, though I do wonder why on earth would they kick you out if you were that 'first' in the first place? Probably your boosted ego has no limits that you think that harrassing people with you attitude and thick-skinned manner is good? And yes I will give you a permission to accompany me wherever your cold and absolutely unmannerly character is going to take me. Au revoir, Yoo Shi Woo~ssi.

Quite satisfied with his response, Wang Chiang pressed the send button and fell down on the bed, closing his eyes with a triumphant smile.

Until it hit him. 

When he was typing that message he completely got swept off in his own feelings that he forgot who he was dealing with. The boy's words took him off guard and for a slightest he felt as if talking to one of the fussy girls at school and not the stalion of manliness in the form of a little bit shorter than him, but still, Yoon Shi Woo~  oppa. 

"Hopefully, he will not beat me to a pulp when he sees it."

Nonetheless, he was still in the safety of his room, so Wang Chiang allowed himself to let out a girly chuckle. "Serves him right though, for humiliating me twice." 

*

School was about to commence an hour and all Wang Chiang wanted was for that day to pass quickly so that he could enjoy the presence of his one and only true love - comfy king's size bed, of course after seeing his Ariel first. But what was truly bothering the young man, was his dreaded 'date' with Shi Woo. He didn't expect much, just the usual chit-chatting options were not available with the said persona as he was a tough cookie to get to know. And strangely so, the boy was behaving rather bizarre towards him - getting all rough one minute and then being all softie another; giving Wang Chiang his pnone number and insisting he'd tutor him. It was understandable in his case, since he was bound to infiltrate himself in the world of crazy games of the platinum haired boy (that colour is sick!) the moment his cousin batted his long eyelashes at him, and not get too affected - being a goodie two shoes had its responsibilities - but it was completely opposite with Shi Woo. It seemed suspicious enough that he didn't resent Wang Chiang or try to break his ribs for being too awkwardly forward in inisiating the talk; Moreover, it looked natural that the other had anticipated to be approached and somehow, was interested already in him - judging by the way those eyes had pined him to the floor three days ago in the cafeteria and that...touch at the stadium.

''Uh,'' Wang Chiang shrugged off the memory of it; rush of warmth that was still lingering on his forehead was imprinted too vividly in his mind. ''What was the deal anyway?'' Suppressing the clutter of heavy thoughts, awaiting to ruin his jolly mood, Wang Chiang regained his indifferent and professional

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter