Friends. Part II

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being dragged along by quite a furious Suan Ah, Wang Chiang was thrown into an empty classroom ever so harshly by the same girl with no chances to retreat.

''Ow!'' He hissed. ''My arm is going to hurt a lot, thanks to your steel grip. Can't you just,'' Chiang huffed in annoyance. ''Can't you just elaborate first without using on me all your Taek Won Do tricks? You see, I am not of an army man just yet, if you haven't noticed we still are in school.'' Wang Chiang stumbled further into the classroom, sitting down on the chair.

''Which means?'' Suan Ah folded her arms, facial expression absolutely not bothered.

''Which means,'' The boy rolled his eyes, patting his abused arm. ''I will serve the country when I am a bit older.''

She knitted her eyebrows. "Wang Chiang stop being ridiculous! You can learn marital arts without going to army."

"I know. But with a monstrous corporate breathing down my neck each day, I will be doing that stuff a bit later, obviously.''

The girl tucked her long red strand behind her ear. The action along spoke many things, in case with Suan Ah, it was a silent anger which she has been hiding so well.

''Wang Chiang,'' the boy sat down on an empty chair, whisking away his phone, not really in a mood for her raging outburst.  ''Yes, I am listening-''

''-wait! What are you doing?!''

Suan Ah snatched his phone with a look of terror in her eyes. ''I haven't started. Mind your manners, Chiang~ah.''

The boy scoffed, looking sour at his so-called friend.

If he wasn't that mad with her right that moment for ruining his chance to talk to his Ariel a few minutes ago, he would have reacted differently, like actually caring of what she was going to pester him about. Suan Ah was a great friend, but sometimes, she'd transform into an irritated dragon, who'd nag Wang Chiang just about anything until her fury is dissolved and there was another victim waiting to be scolded.

This time, she ruined a perfect opportunity of his to make another step closer to becoming something more with his dream girl. He was this close, this close to telling her how much he loved her and that parody of a friend just blatantly stomped on his golden opportunity. Now Ariel, apart from thinking he is stupid, would think there was something going on between them. Ah, he wanted to go home to his precious bed and Mario Cart. Snuggle under the covers and eat lots of unhealthy food starting from now on.

Where do they sell magic fairies to fulfill his wishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter