Gotta know you

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Play with me.''

Huh?

Shi Woo's eyes trailed down Chiang's face until they stopped on his lips and then up again, leaving the boy in his grip clueless of his intentions.

''Do you-...you...m..mean..the basketball?''

Precisely, a minute has passed until the stadium was filled with a hearty laugh. The platinum haired boy, now completely let go of his shirt, and was trying to maintain his cool composture, but dramatically failing every time he looked at Wang Chiang's half-offended-half-terrified-face.

I am so..stupid! If anyone saw this, especially the boys at school, they were sure to snigger at me behind my back. Aish! Stupid Yoon Shi Woo! How on earth am I supposed to know what's happening in the head of this prat!

And the last thing he said out loud, gasping in shock immediately, palm covering his silly mouth - always looking for trouble. He eyed cautiously the-already-not-laughing figure in front of him, and then again, his shirt was assaulted by those, he spotted, rough but tender fingers( an unexpected observation in time of horror from Mr. I-Always-Seek-Trouble-Chiang but anywho, his, were prettier), ''Yes. The basketball. Three rounds and the loser gets to have a wish granted. 'right?''

''Yes..''

What else he could say...but  hang on a minute! A wish... What this twisted, brutal prat was going to wish for?! And from him? This meeting was surely somewhat strange and totaly not what I was expecting. Argh, I need to see my Ariel vitamin right now - 'cause this Yoon Shi-cloud is draining all my sunshine feels. He whined in his head. When this round ends, I ain't granting him anything. (>,<)  - that absolute moron, who doesn't know how to treat people right, pffft. And that too, he uttered out loud.

''Oh!''

''Great.'' Yoon Shi Woo snickered, leaning dangerously close to his face.'' Would love to see you trying, Wang Chiang~ssi'', his honeyed words of politenes didn't match the sarcastic tone in his voice, let aside the challenge in his eyes and that mocking smile. Aish! I hate you! I hate you!

''Good luck, flower boy.'' He pushed his chest lightly, sliding past to get the ball.

I still do! And who says that. Right back at ya!

While mentally preparing himself for the game, Wang Chiang was contemplating whether to keep or take off his jacket, since he wasn't feeling himself rather superior  anymore in the situation he was forced to be in (thanks mostly to his Jyoungie dongseang) he settled to his shirt a bit, and then absentmindedly, his gaze wondered to another boy and oh my! what happened there?

Like in a slow motion film, Yoon Shi Woo freed himself of his blazer and threw it to the nearest stall carelessly. Then his hands went to roll of the sleeves of his school's pristine shirt, revealing strong arms with a light, sun kissed tan. 

Weirdly enough, dark haired boy was already envious of his future girlfriend. If he ever has a girlfriend though. With that kind of personality he'll stay single forever. Haha. At least something to cheer me up here.

As soon as Shi Woo caught Wang Chiang starring at him, smiling wickedly; he smiled back with eyes and tossed his head provokingly, so that his platinum locks bounced backwards off from his forehead, while lips pressed into a thin line. Wang Chiang gulped down on his saliva. Fine, besides his gracefully thin body, there is nothing, absolutely nothing attractive about him...ahh... as in from a perspective of a person totally not concerned just merely stating the facts. He was decent from man's perspective too, yes...khmm..what am I even thinking?! (*O*).

Snapped out of his dream-like state by a vicious blow of a ball landed on his chest - that hurt a lot! and looking sourly at his offender, Wang Chiang patted his chest and got in.

The game was on.

Yoon Shi Woo in couple of minutes got a hold of a ball, since Wang Chiang tossed the ball in to the air, deciding not to bother that much. He had to stay cool no matter what. What the famous saying was: the captain always sinks with his ship so. He twisted it a bit but anyways back to the game. The pair danced around each other for a while, until Yoon Shi Woo started to show off his fierceness. Maybe due to his withdrawal and long time thirst for a proper game, or maybe he just wanted to prove his point - I am the manly one out of us- to Wang Chiang, or maybe just because, his obvious brutality was going to leave Chiang breathless and bruised and they were just twenty minutes into the game! Oh, boy!

Sweaty and tired, they both didn't give a chance for either of them to win, as the grounds were evapouring with too much hotness on such a cool day. Yoon Shi continued dribbling the ball to the basket and out of reach of his opponent's hands, rather smoothly, throwing it into the basket successfully, and while at it flashing a victorious smile at his sullen acquiantance, who was out of breath and red as tomato by then.

''6-3. Victory is mine, Wang Chiang~ssi.''

He scored another one just to be cocky and smirked at the view beside him. Wang Chiang absolutely stood no chance to him. It was evident - the basketball is a game which requires quick wit and brisk of movements, while he was too distracted for his own good.

''I...nee-''

''See you later. At school.''

Yoon Shi Woo bent down to grab his blazer and walked up to Wang Chiang, who was lying down on a bench, panting hard. ''My wish.'' He uttered, lids heavy from exhaustion, hand coming to Chiang's bangs from sticky skin. ''Don't forget.''

What was that about? Wang Chiang eyes opened shot to meet another pair, emitting a pleasantly genial warmth.

He didn't have time to ponder what on earth has happened there and how did he ever agree to play with this 'basketball-maniac' as Shi Woo's silhouette disappeared out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter