''Fateful Meetings'' Part II

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloo, <*-*> dears!!  Here's another chapter with flashback, just as was the previous one. A small one but I couldn't wait to give you some more. The next one, hopefully will feature the rest of Wang Chiang's encounters with both students and then following up to  present time after the scene in cafeteria took place. 

Please tell me in comments what you think of the whole story in general.

Have a good reading.

When his cousin said that Shi Woo-shi was practically a cold-hearted moron with no sense of 'obligations' towards his friends, he knew it would be a long run, but hey, he was Wang Chiang - the dream of every girl and boy in this school. Well, half of the school, according to recent updates, and whatever circumstances were, he'd melt this grumpy sod's heart in a matter of days. With that in mind, he reached the parking lot, and neared front gates.

Though, he wasn't so sure anymore as he spotted a familiar platinum hair near the sports grounds.

''No way...''

The realisation hitting him hard.

The boy his cousin has been crushing on was no one, but Yoon Shi Woo - the rival of his for Ariel's heart. Not that he wanted to put it that way but still; undoubtedly, the look she had on her face back then, was purely flustering. Why of all people - it had to be him?!

Aish.

Alright. Wang Chiang inhaled loudly a gust of fresh air and then having no other option but to go ahead (he loved his cousin dearly), went up to where the other boy was kicking the basketball ball.

For a moment, he hesitated, observing each time the ball met the ground, forcibly. Sensing he couldn't do that, he was about to turn away, when a pair of acorn-like eyes sent him to the abyss of no return with its icy stare rendering his body motionless.

To say he was scared of the fellow boy was a huge an understatement - how could he fear someone who was shorter than himself! Pfft, ridiculou-

An object flew a few milimet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter