Love Notes

10 Ways To Get Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]LOVE NOTES[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Down the cafeteria, almost near the stalls with mouth-watering looking buns, sat a raven-haired young gal. Around her tiny little figure, were splattered across a bunch of golden parchments. Indeed, the golden parchments.

The paper and seal on them gave off a particularly lavish feeling, which under any other circumstances would be considered appropriate. But not for a mere high school environment!

In the meantime, the aforementioned gal was biting off her finger and stealing nervous glances at a mess of tangled love letters. 

"How peculiar! Does anyone still do this nowadays?" Someone piped in on the other side of the table. 

The girl smiled weakly at her classmate, looking away in embarrassment. She was the centre of attention of the whole school this week. And every time she passed by her fellow high schooler, she'd hear things like, "Aha, that's her. She's something, that brattish girl." "Isn't she nice?" "What kind of doughnuts she likes though?" 

It all happened because of those letters, which were like a nightmare in daylight.

She was never used to that kind of attention, and now it was all like a tornado trying to her in. It's not that she's never received a Valentine card, nor was given a flower. No, not all. On the contrary, she had it all, but from real humans! Khm, boys, and never once from an anonymous stalker, whose desperate attempts at love were closer to old-fashioned harassments rather than the former.

"How deep is my love? It is as deep as the ocean's floor.

Yours."

She squeezed her eyes. It was all way too cheesy.

Then another note spoke of her being a tree and him a squirrel and something about keeping something in holes, which was utterly - gross?

Maybe not, if her mind wasn't that erted.

Ohh...

"I never thought girls were pretty but you are an exception."

She choked on her peach flavoured tea at the last one. "Excuse me, what?"  

Everyone's eyes went on her.

"Ah, sorry. It was nothing." She waved off at their sceptical glances.

Her fame time was futile.

"Sorry, sorry."

She covered her face with hands.

'Oh, it was too much.'

'My ears probably are as red as Rudolf, the reindeer's nose.'

'Aish!!

Soon, she came back to procrastinating her life again but then another letter caught her attention. In comparison to others, it was done poorly -  scribbled down on a piece of a badly folded paper...wait a minute... a napkin? Something unusual. So, the contrast was..umm evident. Apparently, she thought, he ran out of his awfully expensive stationery, as there wasn't any fancy colourful fountain pen included stuff, and supposedly, the only solution he had was the dull pencil. However, it wasn't the handwriting nor the lack of his usual enthusiasm that piqued her interest but the attitude of his, that was a bit off there.

What happened? Was he in rush, heh?

"My nose heart is bleeding for you. Can you mend it, can you mend it?? 

Y.

What??

Y...y...yoon?  Could that be...Yoon Shi Woo-ssi? 

She looked at a table, where a group of sophisticated, brattish, and annoyingly rich kids were currently preoccupied with small talks slash b.tching about the school system being harsh and lower trash, khm..., the students of the institution they all went to being stupid, and quickly spotted a boy in a white hoodie with a striking hair colour, matching his clothes. His demeanour resembled his brothers and sisters in crime - as being arrogant and snobbish. However, underneath the cold façade, she hoped, was hiding something warm, which sometimes, quite frankly, ignited a little spark in her heart. Sometimes, though.

She saw him staring blankly into space, but as soon as another boy crashed down next to him, his facial features relaxed and a wide smile lit up his face.

A forever gloomy, snobbishly acting guy was actually capable of simple gesture like a smile?

No, there was definitely something wrong with this school. Not a single soul would prove to her that those kings and queens of all things dirty were actually as innocent as bunnies. Nope.

She fluttered her eyes some more but her mind refused to process the newly acquired information. 

After a couple of minutes of intense starring and mouth gaping, the recipient of her worries turned around and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter