Everyday is a living hell…

Love me right

BYUL’s POV:

Life has always been hard after haraboji left…

After Mingyu left.

I lived each day painfully because of him. I tried cutting off all contacts with him because it hurt me to see him. The boys would call me occasionally but I never spoke to Mingyu or saw him since that day at the funeral. He looked like he was doing much better than me.

The idol couple was still a hot issue…even after 8 months.

The boys told me, it was all pretend and about how broke PLEDIS was and about how much the agency needed such an opportunity. I know now, how Mingyu tried to push it all away.

But I never had the guts to call him or pick up when he called. Maybe because I acted foolishly that day, maybe I should have listened to him, to what he had to say. Maybe ours was a story better untold.

But I try to smile a lot more now. I have two people to call my own…I have a family…I have Mino and his eomma…my eomma

END OF BYUL’s POV

“Im TaeByul, odhika?” Seunghoon said on the phone

“No way to call my Byul like that” Mino shouted on the background

“Byul-ahhhh~ we want homemade food!” she heard Taehyun shout

“YAH SHUT UP TAEHYUN” Mino shouted again

“Where are you guys? I was just about to call Mino oppa, I’ve prepared some food and—”

“YG PRACTICE ROOM NUMBER 5!” Seungyoon said almost immediately after he heard the word ‘food’

“arasso, arasso, I’ll be there” Byul said laughing a bit

“Nehhhhh byeeee~” Seungyoon said as Byul nodded

“Neh” she said hanging up

*Winner reminds me a lot about Seventeen…I miss the boys when I’m with them…like how much fun we used to have, maybe not much but just enough to remember…sometimes I wish I could just walk to their practice without any problem and just ask them how they’ve been, if they have been eating well. Sometimes…ani…always I wish that I and Mingyu never broke up…I wish I could just run into his arms and tell him how hard it has been without him…*

“Eomma, I am leaving to take food for Mino oppa and boys” Byul said

“Neh daughter” eomma answered.

*I was staying over at Mino’s place with his eomma and appa*

“Appa annyeong” Byul smiled

“Annyeong” appa smiled back

Byul walked out of the house with a smile.

*I finally know what having a family feels like. Though I haven’t got used to Mino being an oppa of any sort to me, we are more like best friends. He’s always there for me, no matter how hard the situation is. Just like how Mingyu used to be there for me… Mino oppa really means a lot to me. Now I know, he really meant it when he said that he’d be my family…now I know, I am no longer unwanted, abandoned or orphaned…I have to own family…*

Byul walked into the bus as she listened to a song, the song that would always be at her song list at number 1

*Mansae- Seventeen*

She smiled as she looked at the pictures of Mingyu and her, those pictures she could never bring herself to delete.
That was all she had left of their love…their unrequited love

*I love keeping love in photographs…because those are all I’ll have left when people leave. In the end, I know that memories will be all that I have left…but I’ll not regret those times…I’ll be thankful that I had that wonderful person I could make memories with…*

*Some times my picture gallery looks different because I haven’t taken pictures with Mingyu and Seventeen for such a long time. I miss those times when my gallery would be filled with them and I had to delete some to make space for new ones. Now the gallery is filled with more pictures of WINNER and the ones with Mino oppa…*

*People change, you change and sometimes I wonder if I changed too…sometimes I think…we had everything we ever wanted but I doubt you remember all of that…*

Just like that a day passes with me deep in thought and fighting for a smile every single day…

Sometimes I wish I could call out to you and you’d come running to me but what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?

What do you want me to do when you’re fine and I’m a mess and you don’t even care…?

The bus stopped as Byul got down and wore a smile as she walked into YG’s practice rooms

“Food’s here” she said as the boys looked at her

A smile formed in Mino’s face as the boys ran towards her and engulfed her in a big hug

~I hope I am able to give you all the happiness you have missed~

                                                                        _______________________________________________

 

AN:

I took the help of a number of song lyrics and some quotes for serving as an inspiration for this chapter ^^