Coffee Boy (Finale II of II)

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: Last Chapter~~ Enjoy ^.^)

  “WELCOME TO STAR BWIGHT!!” The boy bowed automatically upon hearing the ring of the bell. As soon as he lifts his head up, his face turned brighter, “APPA!! Baek Hyung!!!”

 

“I told you, you don’t have to come in for work!!” Chanyeol said as he barged inside the Neurologist’s office.

 

“Yeol, I’m Fine….” Baekhyun sigh as he directed his gaze away from the papers in his hand and towards The Director who doesn’t look pleased.

 

“FINE? You were in state of Coma for almost two months and just decided to wake up few days ago, FIVE DAYS TO BE EXACT! And you’re telling me you’re fine?” Chanyeol said, clearly he is not in the mood to see the doctor back in his office.

 

Baekhyun gave up on retorting back. Chanyeol was right, and he knows that. He clearly needs to take some rest but the apartment is too gloomy for Baekhyun’s taste, Sehun will leave early morning and won’t be back not until the evening, and Baekhyun is not the type to just laze around.

 

“Hmph, Fine, I’m leaving.” The Neurologists huff as he grab all his belongings, he stand right in front of Chanyeol and glare at the taller for a second before he,rather, harshly shove Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

Chanyeol just sigh and grab Baekhyun’s arm before the smaller could even reach the door, “Wait for me, I’ll drive you.”

 

“Let go..” Baekhyun whine, “I can walk.” The doctor insist, clearly not happy about the early nagging session of the Park Chanyeol.

 

“Aish, Why are you so stubborn?” Chanyeol said as he scooped the doctor over his shoulder.

 

“YAH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!! Put Me down!!! YAH!! MY HEAD HURTS!! YAH!!!” Baekhyun screamed as he lands soft punches on Chanyeol’s back.

 

“Oiii!! What do we have here?” Sehun clearly amazed of the scene in front of him commented.

 

“Get out of the way Brat… You’re coming with me, from now on you’ll be Baekhyun’s personal nurse.”

 

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL!! WHO SAID I NEED A PER--”

 

“DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD HEADED BAEK HYUNG IS?!” Sehun complained following the two towards the elevator.

 

“OH SEHUN DID YOU JUST CALL ME HARD HEADED?” Baekhyun sent the younger a glare.

 

“CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP!! Baekhyun you are taking a leave from work until you completely recover and Brat you’re gonna stay with him, and that’s final!” Chanyeol announced, pressing the close button of the lift.

 

“YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!” Both Baekhyun and Sehun chorused.

 

“Uh.. technically Yes.”



 

“And that’s how we ended up here.” Baekhyun finished pouting towards the Director who is too busy attending to his son.

 

Luhan patted his head, “So you mean the brat is now your personal nurse?”

 

Baekhyun sigh, “Sadly..”

 

“What does that mean hyung?” Sehun frowned.

 

“Nothing just keep drinking your bubble tea.” Baekhyun sigh as he directed his eyes back to the father and son, a smile slowly creeps through his lips. He truly is lucky to be able to wake up from his long sleep.



 

 

 

“Hyunie….you can do that right?” Chanyeol asked after explaining to his son about the plan.

 

Hyun giggle first, “That’s so easy Appa!! I’m a big boy now!! I can put the ring and gi--”

 

“SHHHHH..” Chanyeol immediately covered his son’s lips, “It’s our secret first!!”

 

And Hyun nodded, smiling sheepishly, “Mianhae oppa... “

 

“It’s all good sunshine, now scoot over and give Luhan Mama the box.”


 

 

 



 

“What were you talking with Hyun?” Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol settle down on the seat that Luhan was previously occupying.

 

Chanyeol smile nervously, “Uh--Nothing..just his class.” The Director directed his eyes to the drink in front of him, after taking a sip, he looked over beside Baekhyun where Sehun is silently scrolling through his phone while sipping on his bubble tea, “YAH brat.”

 

Sehun sigh deeply and puts his phone down, “Hyung...Stop calling me br--”

 

“Can you go check if Han is done with my special order?” Chanyeol ask trying to give Sehun the hint.

 

But clearly, The nurse is still upset about the fact that he was cut off in the middle of his sentence, “Why don’t you do it? Afterall, I’m a brat  right?” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

Chanyeol frown, kicking Sehun’s foot underneath the table the nurse hissed in pain, shooting a glare to the director, You better go check if they are done or I’m gonna tell Luhan to cancel your ‘Date’. Chanyeol typed on his phone, sending the message to Sehun after he added the devil emoticon.

 

Sehun read the message and give Chanyeol a smug smile but he comply, after all, his date  with Luhan is really important.

 

“What are you two doing?” Baekhyun finally asked as he watched on the sideline.

 

“No-Nothing, The brat will just go check on Hyun and Luhan.” Chanyeol simply said as he watch Sehun walk towards the back room.


 

 

 

 


 

“AND DONE!!!!” Luhan clapped his hand once, “Ahh! Finally! I didn’t know Chanyeol will actually man up and do this.”

 

“To be honest, this is too cliche, but I won’t deny that it’s pretty sweet.” Sehun commented beside Luhan.

 

“Yay! Let’s go Mama, I want to eat the cake fast!!” Hyun jumped up and down trying to grab the mini cake.

 

“Arraseo Hyunie, here you go.. Hold it properly.” Luhan handed the cake to his nephew.

 

“I will Mama!” Hyunie cheered as he marched towards the cafe’s lobby where his father and Baek Hyung is.




 

“Seriously Yeol, what’s up? Why are you so jumpy and your eyes are twitching way too much today.” Baekhyun commented.

 

“Wh-what do you me-mean? I..Iam com-completely fi-fine an--”

 

“APPA!!” Hyun interrupted, wide grin plastered on the boy’s face as he walk towards the lover’s table holding the cake, behind him is Luhan and Sehun watching carefully, making sure the boy doesn’t trip holding the plate of cake.

 

“AWW!! Hyunie is that for me?” Baekhyun asked when the boy stopped in front of him.

 

The boy nodded eagerly handing the plate to Baekhyun, “Hyung, Try it faster!! Faster!! Qwuickly!!” The boy said clapping his hand excited for their Secret plan.

 

“Ahhh, Hy-hyunie!! You’re so nice to Baek Hyung…” Chanyeol commented clearly nervous when he watched the male beside him took a small piece of the cake.

 

“Here~~ Hyunie have the first bite~~ Say Ahh~~” Baekhyun sing song.

 

But the boy shakes his head, his eyes growing wide Their secret plan is not gonna work if he takes the first bite…….uh oh. Baekhyun frowned, “You normally love cake Hyunie…”

 

Chanyeol panicked, “Oh Uh! Baek maybe Hyu--”

 

“BAEK HYUN NO, YOU HAVE TO EAT FIRST BECAUSE APPA’S SECRET PLAN WILL HAPPEN, LIKE WAIT LIFT ME UP PWEASE--” the boy asked eager to tell Baekhyun what he should do because no he needs to do what his Appa told him to do!.

 

Baekhyun confused, lifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter