V- Spilled Coffee

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: As promise! Here's an update before I take my Midterm, not edited so please ignore some small mistakes. A bit of a roller coater ride for you all..)

 

Park Chanyeol clearly remembers that he told Baekhyun that their ‘date’ is cancelled. That’s why the Director wasn’t sure why and how is he seeing the Doctor carrying his son…….HIS SON.

 

“Han!!!” Chanyeol hissed over the phone quickly hiding behind one of the booth that sells stuffed animals.

 

“WHAT THE HELL? Where are you? Hyun is gonna perform soon!” Luhan shouted back over the phone.

 

“I...I’m here…. I umm..” Chanyeol peek through the booth and sees Hyun and Baekhyun now hand in hand, his son smiling towards the Doctor.

 

“Park Chanyeol Get your here in front of the stage NOW.” Luhan can see his brother fuming just metres away from the Doctor and Hyun...and wait, is that Sehun who just arrived holding two corn dogs… Seriously what is happening.

 

“PARK CHANYEOL, I swear if you don’t come here in five minutes, I WILL cut all ties with you and will for REAL, bring Hyunie with me in America and li--”

 

“I’m coming Han..” Chanyeol sigh, There’s no turning back.



 


 

“The spider was so big, but I was not scared at all!!! I’m a big boy now! Right Mama?” Hyun said looking at Luhan’s direction, His uncle nod in response.

 

Baekhyun ruffles Hyun’s hair and smile, “Wow!! You’re a brave boy!!!”

 

Hyun giggle liking the way his pretty hyung plays with his hair.

 

The boy was about to tell another story when he sees a tall figure coming their way, and with much excitement, the boy runs away, Both Luhan and Baekhyun screamed for his name.

 

“APPAA!!!!” Hyun said jumping up letting his father catch him in his arms.

 

“How’s my little sunshine?” Chanyeol ask ruffling his son’s hair, trying to ignore the man who is now staring at him jaw open.

 

“C-Chanyeol..?” Baekhyun manages to say.

 

Sehun face palmed, this is gonna be too dramatic.

 

Luhan looks over his shoulder to the doctor, “Oh yeah! Did I not mention? Chanyeol, Yes, the Park Chanyeol, Director of the hospital you’re working at is Hyun’s father.” Luhan said, as if it’s nothing to him. Well, technically it is nothing to him.

 

“You..mean….” Luhan is with Chanyeol and they have a son you stupid. And you call yourself a Brain doctor.

 

“Yes?” Luhan waited.

 

But Baekhyun just shook his head, “Nothing...ummm, I’ll just get something to drink, it’s pretty cold out here.” and with that the Doctor walks away.

 

Luhan just shrug it off as he walk towards his brother, once he reach his family, Luhan give Chanyeol a smack on the head, “Why are you so late?”

 

“Ahh, Hyung! That hurts!” Chanyeol whine.

 

Hyun nod in agreement, Luhan just opens his arms for his nephew, who quickly moves to his embrace.

 

“Come on and I’ll introduce you to our friends, well, I assume you already know them since both of them works at your Hospital.”

 

“Our Hospital.” Chanyeol corrected.

 

“Whatever, Follow me.”

 

And Chanyeol just sigh, here goes the secret he’s been hiding.




 

The four adult and the boy settle themselves on one of the booth waiting for Hyun’s time to perform.

 

It was quiet except the voice of the boy who is excitingly sharing what happened to Mr. Pinku while he was sleeping last night.

 

And this made Luhan stiffened. Sehun raises an eyebrow, “Mr. Pinku?” he asked the boy.

 

“hmm,” the boy nodded, “Mama Luhan gave it to me when I was baby still.”

 

Sehun smile, and unknowingly turns his gaze to the older, who avoided him by looking on the opposite side.

 

Baekhyun clearly still shocked with the new information, cleared his throat, “Uh...So Mr. Park, I didn’t know you have a child.”

 

Chanyeol turned pale.

 

Sehun noticed.

 

Luhan is confuse.

 

Hyun is still being the adorable Kid he is munching on the corn dog his Sehun Hyung bought for him.

 

“HYUN! It’s your turn soon!!” One of the faculty staff calls.

 

“Okay, let’s get you ready sweetheart!” Luhan said carrying Hyun in his arms.

 

“I’ll come.” Sehun said.

 

and Luhan hesitated, “Yay! Sehun Hyung will help me change!!”

 

“Appa and Baek Hyung, watch me okay??!! You should sit in the front to see me!!” Hyun said waving as Luhan and Sehun both walk to the back stage.


 


 

“So….Hyun” Baekhyun finally break the silence. It has been Almost ten minutes since the trio left them, and Baekhyun has been wanting to know the truth.

 

“Sehun is the only one who knows about him,” Chanyeol started, his gaze fixed on the stage in front of them.


 

Baekhyun gulped, That makes sense, Why Sehun seems close to him. But why didn’t he tell Baekhyun.

 

“I asked him to keep it a secret, specially to you.” Chanyeol said as he finally look straight to the Doctor’s eyes.

 

“Wh-Why?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“B..Because..” Should Chanyeol say it?

 

“If you’re worried that I will judge you for having a relationship with the same , well you’re wrong, I’m not like that. Plus, I’ve only known Luhan for not even a week, but..” Baekhyun have to pause, the pain in his chest is too unbearable, “But I can see how much he loves Hyun...you’re lucky.”

 

Chanyeol stared dumbfounded, trying to process what Baekhyun is trying to say…”Please tell me you didn’t just imply that Luhan and I are together.”

 

Baekhyun looks up to the taller, tilting his head, confuse. “But .. Hyun Calls him Mama...and he calls you Appa, so it just have to be lik--”

 

“OH FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!” Chanyeol immediately stood up gathering some curious stare but he didn’t care a bit.

 

Baekhyun was taken aback by the outburst, but soon frown in confusion when Chanyeol started laughing really hard.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Baekhyun asked pouting.

 

And Chanyeol have to take another minute to calm down before looking down to the Doctor in front of him, this time all playfulness is erased, and his gaze turned serious, Baekhyun swear it’s too breathtaking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter