Bonus: Coffee with two creams

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I keep My promise, just like how you all keep giving me love and support ^.^) 

(PS. Majority wants, Fluff, Angst, Hyun's mother, and Hyun's POV, so I'm gonna be feeding some of your cravings for this First Bonus ~)

 

 

HYUN YEOL'S POV

 

 

I always close my eyes early, so when Appa enters my room, he don’t have to worry of staying up late to read me bedtime stories.

 

My Appa is the best! He will always buy me toys and make me yummy foods! When Mr. Sun is out though, I have to meet Luhan Mama..But it’s okay! I always have fun playing with Dongwoo Hyung and With Mr. Pinku and I love colouring the papers.

 

But when it’s black outside, Appa will come and his eyes looks so very very tired.

 

So even if I’m scared of the Monster under my bed, Mr. Pinku makes sure the monster stay under the bed and not eat me, I don’t tell Appa, because I want him to rest.




 

“Luhan Mama….” I tried to grab his hand, but Dongwoo Hyung is still talking to him.

 

BUT I need Mama to help me!!! “Mama!! There’s a pretty Hy--Mama, Look at me pwease!! There is” But Mama just ignored me!! He doesn’t love me anymore! He loves Dongwoo Hyung more...Hayyyyy…. “Okay..I’ll just go!!”



 

Baekhyun Hyung is reallllllyyyy, realllyyy, pwetty!!! He is like Luhan Mama...And he joins me to colour too!!!! Before he go, He said he is gonna come back!! I’m so happy.


 

“Mama…..” I tried to not make Luhan Mama mad, because I want to ask him something.

 

“Yes Hyunie….”

 

I blow some air in my cheeks, “Help me up pweasee?” And Luhan Mama helped me, I quickly hide my face on his shoulder, “Can I call Baek Hyung Mama too? Pweaseeeee”  Because Baekhyun Hyung is reallyyy Pwetty, I really Like him, and his smile too!!!!

 

“Aigoo, Hyunie….You don’t want Luhan Mama anymore?”

 

No!!! I wanna cry no, “Luhan Mama No!!! Uwaaaa Don’t cry!!!” Luhan Mama is the best!!

 

“It’s okay Luhan Mama!!! I’ll Just call Baek Hyung… Hyung..” I said, I kissed Mama on the cheeks to make him feel happiness again!!!






 

“Dongwoo Hyung, Do you know my Mama?” Yesung told me that Luhan mama is Appa’s brother….So he is not my Mama, Omma……. I am not sad….But I want to ask. Because Yesung’s Mama Omma gave him cupcakes!

 

“Uh…..Luhan?”

 

Aish……”HYUNG...No~~~~” I said as I stomp my foot on the floor, I walked out of the kitchen crossing my arms.

 

“Aigoo.. Why is my Hyunie pouting?”

 

“Mama…...Are you my Real Mama..Like Mama Omma?” I asked, but Mama only picks me up and hug me, Hmmmmm Soooooo Comfyyyyyy….

 

“Hyunie...Luhan Mama is not your real Omma….Your real Omma….is… Um.. On vacation!!!!”

 

“REALLY?! So is she coming back?!!!” I said to Mama.

 

“Maybe….But for now what about Cupcakes?”

 

YAY!! I love Cupcakes!!!!! Specially the one Mama made for me!!!!

 

I wonder if my real Mama, Like Mama Omma will give me cupcakes too..I want with sprinkles!!










 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

 

“You can’t be serious!” Chanyeol said through gritted teeth  as he tighten his hold on the girl’s shoulder.

 

“Yeo-yeol….You’re hurting me…”

 

“What the Yeri?!! You think it’s that easy? You clearly said you don’t want Hyun Yeol!! And here you are barging in declaring that your Hyun’s mother…. Are you insane? Leave Now!” Chanyeol screamed, as he harshly removed his hold from the girl, Yeri.

 

But before he could go back to the cafe’s lounge where the others are waiting, Yeri grabs on his arm.

 

“Yeol...please…” Yeri pleaded, fat tears streaming down her cheeks, “I was wrong...I-I thought I will be happy once I achieved my dreams, I thought I will be okay….But through the years, I was faking it all, Every night for five years, I will think of how Hyun is doing, is he well kept, Did he take his vitamins, or does he need bedtime stories, Is He okay? Who takes care of him when he’s sick? Wha--”

 

“IT WAS ALL ME AND LUHAN!! The two of us!! You didn’t have to worry because the last time I check, Modelling is more important to you than Hyun, or even more important than our relationship! You are a selfish human being that doesn’t deserve to be Hyun’s mother, so LEAVE while I’m still being logical.” The Director’s harsh words pierced through Yeri’s being like sharp knives.

 

It’s probably because of lack of energy or she couldn’t think of any other option, that Yeri dropped on her knees, Taking Chanyeol by surprise.

 

“Stage 4, Yeol. They said it’s stage four. They told me I can still go through chemo but the possibility of surviving is really low.” Yeri’s voice is strained, her head hung low as she tried to hide the tears that she has been suppressing, “I don’t care..if I die, I probably deserve it for all the things I’ve done...to you, and to Hyun…...One month….Or even so couple of weeks. Please Yeol…..Please..Let me go back to our family. Please. For the last time.”

 

Chanyeol stood frozen on his spot. Why didn't he noticed, It has been years, yes, but Yeri is never this fit, Yes, it will probably be for her work as a model, but the girl in front of him is literally skin and bone, her elbow prodding like sharp blades, and Oh Goodness, Chanyeol have quickly crouch down to help the girl up, upon realizing what she just confessed.

 

“Y-Yeri…..” The said girl is quick to wipe the tears staining her cheeks, she forces a smile, a very weak one.

 

“Yeol...Please don’t pity me….” Yeri asked.

 

The Director nodded his head, as he supports Yeri’s fragile body, You were hurting him earlier, you .

 

“Yeri...I’m sor--”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter