I - Welcome to Is-Tarrrr-bwight!!

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the bell echoes in the coffee shop, the place is still empty, the counter located right at the entrance of the shop is empty, The mle checked the sign outside making sure that he didn’t just barged into the cafe, and he sigh in relief seeing that it’s exactly 7:30 in the morning, the time where the coffee shop is suppose to open.

 

The short male who just entered rubs his hands together as if trying to unfreeze his hands with the heat that welcomes him as soon as he enters the cafe.

 

The weather outside is below zero and all he wanted is a cup of coffee before he starts saving lives.

 

“WELCOME TO ...uh...is--tarr-bwight!!”

 

The male looks around searching for the voice. Scrunching his nose when he didn’t see anyone around the cozy cafe.

 

“Down here!!!!! Ahjutti!!!” Baekhyun felt small hand wrapping onto his big ones, He directed his eyes towards the little one tugging his hand, and a smile automatically made their way in Baekhyun’s face.

 

“Hey there little one, are you gonna be my server for today?” Baekhyun asked kneeling down to meet the younger one’s eye level.

 

The smaller one felt his cheeks burn, He’s so pwetty just like Mama Luhan!!! The boy nodded and grin.

 

“Aww!!! You’re so cute!!” Baekhyun giggle before patting the boy’s head.

 

“HYUNN!! Omygodness, I apologize.” A man suddenly emerged from the back door just beside the counter.

 

“Luhan Mama!!” The said boy, in which Baekhyun figured out to be Hyun, ran towards the man.

 

“Aigoo,  I told you to stay on your desk with Mr. Pinku and colour the pretty pictures.” The man, which is probably named Luhan, said as he carries Hyun in his arms.

 

“I was.. But the pwetty Ahjutti, came in. And I said, ‘Welcome to is-tarr-bwight!!’ just like what Mama do!!” Hyun said as he beamed, proud of what he did.

 

“Aigoo… Thank you Hyun,” Luhan said kissing the boy’s cheek before settling behind the counter, Hyun still in his arms, “I apologize, the other employee is running late and I have to open the whole place myself, What can I get you?” Luhan smiles adjusting Hyun in his arms.

 

“No worries!! I was actually looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter