Part IV- A bit of bubble Tea and Some Coffee

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Originally gonna update after my Midterm but I'm too overwhlemed of the amount of my Subscribers so here's a gift!!! No double update cz this is a pretty long chapter, so take break in between~)

Oh Sehun. 24. Registered Nurse at PIMH. He did his first On the Job Training (OJT) at The said medical Hospital when he was 19 and was automatically hired when he graduated at the age of 21. He met Baekhyun by accident at the Medical School they were both attending. He was the a quiet person, not really looking for a friend. But when he was accepted in the Medical School which was a bit far from his home, he saw the flyers that said; Roommate needed.

 

Sehun should’ve been more careful with this kind of things, because what if that was a trap and he was actually gonna get sold for money, Human Trafficking But Sehun couldn’t careless, his main priority was to get a place to stay in while studying.

 

And to his relief, Baekhyun wasn’t some kind of Human Offender, in fact the puppy eyed man treated him nicely that Sehun almost believed that Baekhyun likes him in a romantic way; “Oh Gosh Hun, That’s literally phedophile… And I’m not into those.” The older man said when Sehun had the guts to finally asked.



 

“Wait!!!! Hold the door!!”

 

Some might say that Sehun didn’t even try stopping the elevator door even if the Blonde man did his best to run and catch the lift. But Sehun actually did, well He stopped pressing the close button.

 

Luckily for the blonde man, he was just right in time when he slips his hand in between the small gap of the door.

 

“Oh gosh It will be a pain if I didn’t catch this lift.” The male panted looking at Sehun’s direction.

 

And Sehun being Sehun, he just nod in response, looking straight at his reflection.

 

“Well, Do you work here?” The blonde man ask, clearly not aware that Sehun just wanted peace and quiet early in the morning, on his first day of OJT, So the aspiring nurse just nod.

 

“Oh!! That’s so cool!! You look so young to be working here! Is it like part time job?”

 

And Sehun have to wince on how energetic this blonde man is, so he hissed and look towards the man, but was a bit taken aback after fully getting a glimpse of the man beside him.

 

He only reached until Sehun’s shoulder, his eyes reminds of him of those Deer ones, and the his smile, Sehun didn’t know that anyone could top his Baekhyun Hyung’s signature puppy smile.

And his lips, it’s so thin and the way it curves upward made magic in Sehun’s heart.

 

To put it in one word, this man is breathtaking.

 

“Sorry!! I didn’t mean to I’m just really excited because it’s also my first day here, well I’m not really looking forward working here, but I was forced too, but then I thought that this is a good opportunity to use my knowledge after all I studied medical for five painful years so why not and Oh Gosh I’m rabbling again… I’m sorry. I’m Luhan by the way, Nice too meet you!” The said man, who named Luhan reach a hand offering a handshake but Sehun was too overwhelmed on how much Luhan’s facial feature change from being anxious to being excited to being really jumpy and to being shy and finally being serious, for Sehun, it’s quite adorable.

 

“Level 6”  And that was Sehun’s cue, he should’ve accepted the handshake, because those hands looks really soft and he wanted to feel them, but Sehun is a bit of a fool when it comes to this kind of situation and it sometimes comes out as a rude action, so being aware that he just checked out the man beside him, Sehun immediately scurried out of the lift, completely ignoring Luhan’s offer of introduction.

 

The said male only puff his cheeks, and blow air up to his bangs covering his eyes, “Well, nice too  meet you too, Mr. Resting Face.” He mumbles to himself, and if his brother was there he would’ve said how childish Luhan looks and sounds like right now.






 

“Appa!!!” Hyun jumped off his chair and run towards his father who just entered the empty cafe, it was in the middle of afternoon, meaning vast of the population are probably still stuck either with work or school, so the cafe is using this time to stock up for the rush hour later.

 

“Ah!! Hyunie!!” Chanyeol opens his arms for his son, Hyun giggle once his father lifted him up in the air, “How’s my little sunshine, hmm?” Chanyeol ask nuzzling his nose on his son’s left cheek.

 

“I made friends in School Appa!! and Minseok Seseongnim said that something about...ummmmm pou--sion day!” The boy smile showing his baby teeth to his father who tries his best to understand what his son just said.

 

“Hyunie….Pousion day??” Chanyeol ask his son, who just scrunch up his nose, just like Baekhyun.

 

“Uhh… Wait, Appa, put me down first pweasee..” Hyun said politely, once his father settle him down, the boy rushed towards the back door.

 

“Hyunie careful!!” Chanyeol called out but his son was already gone, he sigh and settles down on one of the booth.

 

“Luhan Mama, can you pwease tell Appa about my Pousion day?” Chanyeol heard his son.

 

Luhan settle down on the chair opposite Chanyeol with Hyun in his arms, he smile and patted his nephew’s head, “Aigoo… Hyunie, it’s Foundation day.. Say Foun”

 

“Foun” the boy said his lips puckering in a cute way.

 

“Dae” Luhan continued, and Hyun repeats what said.

 

“Tion”

 

“Tion.”

 

“Day”

 

“Day!!” Hyun beamed.

 

“Foundation Day!” Luhan said in one go.

 

“Pousion Day!” Hyun said and both adult laugh at how cute the boy.

 

“Oh!! So it’s Foundation Day!” The father of the boy nod in realization.

 

“Yes, and you are going. It’s this Saturday! Hyun is gonna be performing, right Hyunie? Tell your Appa.”

 

“Yes Appa!! I’m gonna Dance!! You coming wight Appa? Pwease?” Hyun said offering a toothie smile and a puppy eyes to his father.

 

Chanyeol smile and reached over the table to ruffle his son’s hair, “Of course!! When is this again?” Chanyeol asked looking towards his brother.

 

“I just said this Saturday. The day after Tomorrow. The first day of weekend.” Luhan emphasis.

 

“Wa-wait..are you sure it’s not next Saturday? Like the week from now??” Chanyeol asked, praying to all the Gods that Luhan just mixed the days.

 

“What do you think me for? An old man with alzheimer? Park Chanyeol let me remind you that I’m only two years older than you, and no there’s no way I will mixed the days up, it’s this Saturday,from 9:00am till 5:00pm it’s an all day event and I promised Hyunie we will bring him out for dinner to congratulate him for performing!! So you are not gonna bail on your son!! Am I Clear Park Chanyeol?” Luhan asked sternly, while Hyunie just eagerly nod as if he understands what Luhan just said.

 

And Chanyeol just sigh in defeat, “I guess…”

 

After all, Hyunie is more important.



 



 

“You’re off?” Sehun asked the doctor who is currently making sure his office is locked.

 

“Yes, I took a graveyard shift to make sure my patient is okay, Taemin is coming in soon. How bout you?” Baekhyun asked rubbing his tired eyes, working graveyard is definitely a killer.

 

“Hmm, Same, Do you mind waiting for me for a bit? I just need to do one more round of medication check!! I’ll be quick!” Sehun said not even waiting for Baekhyun to reply as he rushed to the elevator.

 

“Brat.” Baekhyun muttered under his breath. He went opposite direction towards the Director’s office, and no he is not gonna visit the Director just because he kinda miss him since he haven’t seen him since that night which was two days ago, and make sure that they are still going on a dat tomorrow, No of course not, he was just simply gonna go and check if the Director will actually give him tomorrow’s off.


 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was trying to think of the best way to cancel their ‘Date’ tomorrow. He tried asking Sehun for help but the nurse is not really the best option;

 

 

“Well aren’t you just rude...After three years you FINALLY asked him out and now you’re last minute canceling….If I’m Baek Hyung I’ll probably won’t give you another chance...That’s really painful you know...Like you’re toying with me…” Sehun sitting on the couch way too comfortably.

 

“Shut up. Aren’t you supposed to be nursing a patient now?” Chanyeol rebuttal.

 

“I’m on break…” Sehun simply say before making himself more comfortable to the couch deciding he will take a quick nap before going back to work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter