III- A cup of Coffee for you?

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doctor Byun, here’s the report you asked.” Sehun stepped inside the room.

 

“Thanks. Aren’t you going home yet?” The doctor looked so tired, his eyes would give in anytime now, he just did a five hours straight operation, that fortunately went well, and Baekhyun just needed something to distract him with the images that flashes in his mind, reminding him of the situation before the operation.

 

“Soon, my shift ends in half an hour...How about you hyung? You want me to wait for you?” Sehun offered.

 

“No you go ahead, there’s food in the oven I made it this afternoon before going here, I still need to stay and watch over my patient’s condition.” Baekhyun said, Sehun could sense that the doctor is still worried of the Teenage girl he just saved hours ago.

 

“Okay Hyung, but please get some rest. I’ll get you something to eat before I leave.” Sehun said.

 

“Thanks Hun.” Baekhyun offered a tired smile.



 

“You’re staying as well??” Sehun asked as he barged into their Directo’s office.

 

“Sehun, I’m still your boss.”

 

“I’m off shift now, so technically not anymore.” Sehun reasoned, “But aren’t you gonna pick up your son?” Sehun asked leaning on the doorway.

 

“I asked Luhan Hyung to bring him home tonight.” Chanyeol said without sparing a glance to Sehun.

 

Sehun tensed up with the mention of the older’s name. “Oh...uh, Well, I’m gonna go now, I’ll drop this food to Baek Hyung..so Bye.”

 

“Wa-Wait..” Chanyeol finally looks up.

 

“What?” Sehun asked with straight face.

 

“Baekhyun is still here?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“Oh, Yeah, he had a surgery this evening and he’s staying to watch over his patient’s condition.” Sehun informs, “So if you want to make a move, this is the perfect time..” Sehun wiggle his eyebrow before leaving the room.


 

Chanyeol sigh. Would Baekhyun accept him? Or The most important question, Would Baekhyun accept Hyunie?



 

“Yes, Hyung I don’t think I’ll be coming home anytime soon, do you mind staying with Hyun tonight?” Chanyeol asked through the phone.

 

“Do you actually think I’ll leave my Hyunie by himself in this gigantic house of yours?”

 

“Okay Han, I love you too..” Chanyeol chuckled before hanging up.

 

“Uh..ehem..” Chanyeol looks up and immediately stumbled in his seat.

 

“Sorry, Am I interrupting anything?” Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter