II- Luhan Mama

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung…..He met a boy this morning...and his happy about it..and he wasn’t affected about your scolding” Sehun yawn as he laze off at the couch inside Chanyeol’s office.

 

“A what?” The director stops typing away on his laptop.

 

“A boy made Baek Hyung smile this morning, let me quote “A certain boy made all the scolding worth it” “ Sehun said making Quotation marks with his hand as he repeats the exact words Baekhyun told him.

 

Chanyeol’s left eye twitch, it couldn’t be possible.



 

Park Chanyeol, 26. The Heir of the Park Medical Industry, Currently Director of the biggest Hospital in the Country, The Park Institute of Medical Health (PIHM). He was 21 when he learned that his gonna be a father. But due to some circumstances, his partner at that time wasn’t ready to create a family with him, leaving him with the child. A lovely child if you ask him, and he was more than happy to have his little Hyun Yeol with him, the now Five years old boy is Park Chanyeol’s everything.

 

Well, maybe not really. He has been keeping an eye on this specific Neurologists after the certain doctor barged into his office three years ago, when he was just starting as the new director, and gifted him a bouquet of flowers, “It’s a welcome gift! Welcome to Director Park, and Please look after us!” the said doctor smiles rather beautifully that Director Park had forgotten to breath for a couple of second.



 

“HYUNG!!!!”

 

Baekhyun was suddenly attacked the moment he entered the cafe, this time the place is buzzing with people, the lineup went until the front door and all booth is occupied.

 

“Hyung, Right here!!” The boy pulled the doctor towards a table on the side, closer to the counter and isolated from the other guests.

 

“Wow!! Is this your own table?” Baekhyun ask seeing that the table is rather different from the others, this one is painted in pastel blue with sharks drawn on the center with two cushioned white chair on each side, which don’t really match the cafe’s theme of vintage, cream and brown.

 

“YES!! Mama Luhan made this just for me.” The said boy said as he tried his best to climb up his chair.

 

Baekhyun chuckle, So cute! Before he helps the boy up, he took the other child opposite the boy and smile at coloring paper scattered on the table.



 

Baekhyun have an hour to spare that day before his night shift starts, so he decided to accompany the boy and Luhan is more than thankful since the cafe is still busy with customers flooding looking for something to ease the cold weather, “The drink is on Hyun again, here you go, and this cake is in the house so dig in Baek!” Luhan said wiping his now sweaty forehead. “Thanks Lu!! Fighting!!”

 

“Do you stay here the whole day Hyun-ah?” Baekhyun ask out of curiosity as he also started to color a sheet full of sea creature.

 

The said boy looks up from his colouring sheet and pouted his mouth as if thinking of the question, “Uh… Appa goes to work the whole day and only comes the night when Luhan mama finished, I go see Minseok Seseongnim in the morning and we play and then learn One plus One, and also eat cupcakes, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter