Coffee Boy is Your Flower Boy

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Couple of things:

I don't know medical stuff, so Code Red just means emergency like SERIOUS Italics means it's different time frame I wrote this at 1:00 am and finishes at 4:00 am, aka I am sleep deprived, so not edited

 

 

 

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN OPEN THIS DOOR!!” Chanyeol banged on the door for the hundredth time, not caring if the neighbours wakes up and calls the police on him, heck he doesn’t give a , because right now, all he needed is for his Baekhyun to talk to him...again.

 

“Hyung…..Are you sure?” Sehun asked as he hold the doctor’s arm who is now standing in front of their door.

“Hun...he won’t leave unless I face him.” The Doctor reasoned as he removes Sehun’s hold on him.

“Bu--”

“I’ll be okay…” Baekhyun said smiling to his friend.

Sehun nodded reluctantly, “I’ll be in my room…”

 

“BAEKHYUN PLEASE OPEN THIS DO---THANK GOODNESS!!” Chanyeol immediately gathered the smaller in his embrace the moment Baekhyun opened the door for him, taking Baekhyun in surprise.

“Chany---”

“Baek, I was wrong...I didn’t know what got into me...I was stupid. I know I should’ve asked you first, I should’ve known that my action will hurt you, We are now together, and I shouldn’t be making those kind of decision ever again without your knowledge….I’m sorry Baek...I love you.” Chanyeol whispered as he tightened his hold on the Doctor.

Baekhyun heard him. Every single words he said. With his eyes closed, Baekhyun circled his arms around Chanyeol's, leaning deeper on the taller’s chest, “Pabo.”


 

“Mama….Where did Appa go?” The boy asked Luhan, as the male tucked the boy into his bed.

Luhan brushed the Hyun’s fridge before smiling down to his nephew, “Appa is with Baek Hyung right now.” Leaning down to plant a soft kiss on Hyun’s forehead, Luhan envelop the boy in his embrace, “But he will be here soon, for now, Mama will stay with you okay?”

 

The boy smiles and hug Luhan back, “Hmm.. Mama...Hyunie is super Happy today!!!!!” The boy mumble in Luhan’s chest.

Luhan hum in response asking the boy why.

“Because, Mama made me cake with Sehunnie Hyung, and then Baek Hyun and Appa said they will be together, and I like it!!! And….” the boy paused looking up to his uncle with tears gathered in his eyes, “And...Omma is back.”

Luhan smile down to the boy, poking Hyun’s nose in which the boy giggles in return.






 

“Hey, Yeri..right?” Baekhyun stands on the side of the table, awkwardly, as the said lady looked up from his phone.

With bright smile, Yeri stood up and bowed her head, “Yes! The one and only, Dr. Byun right?” The girl said, offering Baekhyun to sit across from him.

They’ve chosen a different cafe today. Yeri said it’s an important and confidential meeting that Luhan’s cafe is not an option.

Where Yeri get his number...Baekhyun doesn’t really know. But of course..There’s just two option; Luhan or Chanyeol.

“Baekhyun is okay….” The doctor said settling down the chair.

The atmosphere is to say the least awkward. How can you possibly talk to the mother of the son of your fiance?

But lucky for him, Yeri isn’t just your ordinary girl.

“Can I call you Oppa then?” The girl asked.

Baekhyun choked in his own spite, “S-sorry.”

Yeri only giggle, “I’m sorry, it’s just that I’m not used calling people with just their name on first meet ups..”

Baekhyun raised his hand waving it, “Of course, not it’s fine! You can call me O-oppa...I guess.”

“Yay!! I hope you don’t mind, but I ordered for the two of us, Oppa.”

Baekhyun smiles and thank the girl.

The two asked each other on how their day is so far, getting to know each other a bit; hobbies, their like on coffees, their jobs, and all the basics.

“You’re early grey lattes.” The waiter interrupted the two.

Both Baekhyun and Yeri thanked the male. The Neurologist watch as the girl wrapped her hands on the teacup in front of them, her lips turning into a content smile as she smell the drink close to his lips.

No wonder Chanyeol loves her. Baekhyun understands why. She’s simplicity on top of perfection.

Flawless but down to earth.

Gorgeous but Adorable at the same time.

Breath taking but screams ordinary.

And most importantly, a true person. Baekhyun can see the sincerity on the girl’s eyes. She wasn’t faking when she asked Baekhyun about how Neurologist is different from normal Doctors, nor when she said she likes Baekhyun for Chanyeol.

But Baekhyun knew the girl wants, or maybe needs, more from him aside than meeting him as Chanyeol’s fiance and her son’s future parent.

“Yeri...Not being rude..but why did you wanna meet up with me….privately?”

Yeri’s hand stiffen around the teacup she is still holding, her face turning a little pale, but she still manages to keep that smile on her face, she manages to stare back at Baekhyun without showing the fear behind her eyes, and with much effort on Yeri’s side, the girl forces a bigger smile, Baekhyun thinks it’s not the same as the previous ones earlier.

“I just want to make sure you will love Hyunie just as much as I love him….” Yeri said.

Baekhyun’s eyes faltered as he sees that slight change on Yeri’s eyes. And not it’s not anger nor hatred. It’s something.

“Yeri….I just want you to know,” Baekhyun pause as he hesitantly reaches for the girl’s hand, it felt cold on his warm ones, “I love Hyunie..maybe not as much as you do, because I know that mother’s love is something no one can ever pass, but I want you to know, Me, marrying Chanyeol doesn’t mean I will take you away from your son….Yeri you don’t have to worry, I should be the one thanking you. For letting me be Hyunie’s other parent.” Baekhyun finishes as he squeeze on Yeri’s hand lightly.

Yeri tried. She really tried to hide her tears, but Baekhyun is truly that person Yeri needed. Someone that assures her, that yes she may be wrong for leaving her child, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t love Hyun, Hyun was, is, and will always be her world.

“Thank you Baekhyun…. Thank you.”

Baekhyun gives her a reassuring smile, and with a final squeeze of hand, Baekhyun let go.

“Oppa…” Yeri called, head fixed on her now empty hand, “Promise me something please..”

Baekhyun sees it, he finally sees what’s lying underneath her eyes, sadness. Longing.

“Make Hyunie Happy.”




 

"NO WAY!!!" Baekhyun immediately run outside the store, but of course both Sehun and Luhan are fast to catch him, lifting the doctor on each side, the new couple dragged Baekhyun back the store.

"Yes and Yes and Yes!!!" Hyunie clapped his hands as his Sehun Hyung and Luhan Mama carried his favourite Hyung back in the store.

"Baekie Hyung!!! Let's go!!!!!!! I want to try some on tooooooo!!! Mama can I pwease try the pink one??" Hyun asked as he clasped his hands together.

"Aigooo...Hyunie, we are here to pick a dress for your new Mama" Luhan said gigling as Baekhyun send him a deathly glare.

"New Mama?" The little noy asked tilting his head on the side.

Luhan smile at how cute his nephew looks, "Yes Hyunie...From now on You will call Luhan Mama,Uncle instead....and Baekie Hyung wil be yo--"

"MAMA?!!" The boy asked eyes sparkling from excitement, and when his Luhan Auntie nods, the boy quickly attacked Baekhyun's leg.

"AHHHHH!!!! BAEKIE MAMA!!" The boy exclaimed, Baekhyun smile and lifted his son. "Hyunie...." the doctor smile, cheeks a bit red from the way Luhan explained the situation to the boy.

Hyun just lean his head on Baekhyun's shoulder before smiling, "Baekhyun Mama, I love you..."

 


 

“Hyung you are not allowed….So leave!” Sehun said as he blocked the front door.

But Chanyeol only ducked his head attempting to pass through one of Sehun’s arm.

Sehun only smacked his head, “YOU WILL SEE HIM TOMORROW!!”

Chanyeol sent Sehun a deathly glare, “I will fire you..”

Sehun gave him the look, that look he always have whenever he is not impress, “Go ahead, let’s see what Luhan will do.” The younger smirk.

“You know I always oppose your relationship with my brother, right?” Chanyeol said crossing his arms over his chest.

Sehun only rolls his eyes, stepping back into his and BAekhyun’s shared Apartment, “And you do realize I don’t like you with Baekhyun Hyung...Now leave or I’ll make sure Baekhyun Hyung doesn’t show up tomorrow in front of that aisle!”

Chanyeol was about to push through the door to give Sehun a beating or two, when the nurse just harshly slammed the door on his face, Chanyeol literally kissed the door.

“I SWEAR OH SEHUN I WILL FIRE YOU AND RUIN YOUR OWN WEDDING IF BAEKHYUN DOESN’T SHOW UP TOMORROW IN THAT CHAPEL IN HIS SUIT!!”

“WHATEVER GO HOME OR I’LL CALL THE POLICE!!”

Chanyeol only kicked the door, but of course regretting it after feeling his toes numb in pain, “!! I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!!”

“I LOVE YOU TOO YEOL!!”

Chanyeol immediately, recognizing the voice, leans into the peephole of the door, but of course it’s useless.

“BAEK? BABY, THAT’S YOU RIGHT?” Chanyeol asked, one eye still trying to see through the hole.

“NO IT WASN’T NOW LEAVE.”

“ YOU OH SEHUN!!”


 

 

“Can’t sleep?” Luhan asked as he peek through Chanyeol’s still well lite room.

“What’s the possibility of you breaking up with Sehun?” Chanyeol ask as he sat up on his King size bed.

Luhan only laugh as he invite himself into his brother’s room, settling on the side of Chanyeol’s bed, “What happened? Did he tease you again?”

Chanyeol only frown, “That little shi- “Yeol..” I mean that little sweetheart of yours,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “won’t allow me into their apartment”

Luhan smack his pouting brother on the head, “That’s cause yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter