Bonus: How about Bubble Tea? And probably a bit of Coffee..

Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Going Down History with HunHan....This is way back five years ago...Back when Hyun is still not around, and when Luhan tried to inherit the Park Instiute of Medical Health..PS not edited.)

 

 

Oh Sehun didn't really mean it. But his instructor doesn't really care.

"And you expect yourself to be a nurse?! You can't even follow such simple instruction! Are you cler--"

"What's happening here?" A foreign voice startled both Sehun and his Instructor.

"Oh! Mr. Park!" The instructor shrieked upon seeing their new CEO.

Sehun raises a brow recognizing the male as the blonde man from the elevator this morning.

"Oh! It's you! Hi!" Luhan's eyes grew wide as he offered a smile towards the nurse-on-training.

"Y-you know each other?" The instructor asked.

"Hmmm! Anyways," Luhan tone changing as he look towards the instructor, "I heard shouting... What was happening before I came?"

Sehun swear it is some kind of sorcery the way Luhan turned from the adorable cute little bundle of happiness, to a savage gangster master looking adult, it definitely scares Sehun.

And of course, the instructor probably would set his pants soon,"I-He" the instructor's hand is shaking as he point towards Sehun's direction, "I was just.. Uh..um"

"It's none of your business..." Sehun whispered, he would definitely get in bigger trouble if this Luhan guy don't stop with meddling.

"Y-yah!!" Sehun's instructor hissed towards him, bowing his head on Luhan's direction, the instructor continues, "I'm so sorry Mr. Park!"

"M-Mr Park?!"

Let's just say, Sehun learned some lesson that day.




 


"Come on! I already excused you for your training today!" Luhan said, dragging Sehun out of the nurse's quarters.

"Mr. Park!!" Sehun gasp, a bit taken a back by the sudden action.

"Please refrain from calling me Mr. Park! I am not a Sixty Years old Man!" Luhan whine.

"Clearly you are not, more like a fifteen years old, but still you're my boss!" Sehun said as he try to remove Luhan's hold on him.

"Aish! Why are you so stubborn?!" Luhan whine stomping his feet on the ground.

"Am I really stubborn? For what I know, I'm not the one who randomly grabbed a nurse on training for some unknown reason" Sehun asked raising his brown.

"Whatever! Can you just come and have lunch with me? Happy now?" Luhan said as he turned his back towards Sehun.

Sehun smirked. Luhan is definitely adorable, how in the world does he scare all the employee at the hospital? Clearly, this Man is far from being scary.


 

 

If Sehun knew, he wouldn’t have agree to this. It’s his only day off, and Luhan have manage to also get the day off, Poor Chanyeol have to cover for his brother’s job.

 

But anyways, The nurse completely plan to just get the sleep he has been missing for days of working graveyard, when a certain CEO called him at 1 in the afternoon and asked him to meet him in front of a Theater place.

 

The nurse kindly declined. “Whatever, I won’t move until you come.”

 

“It’s under zero degress outside! You can’t be serious...I’m sleeping.”  Sehun groaned and hang up.

 

“Hunnie, I’m leaving for class!!” His roommate. Baekhyun called from the living room.  

 

Sehun winced from the voice, but deciding that it’s enough sleep for the day, the nurse stretches his long body and groan, grabbing his phone from the bed stand, his tired eyes immediately widened, 25 missed calls and 15 texts, All from a certain boy who have been giving Sehun weird feelings.

 

“Whatever, I won’t move until you come.” And Sehun’s eyes, if it’s even possible, widen even more.

 

“ !!” Sehun chanted like a mantra as he stumble out of his bed, changing as fast as he could.

 

Grabbing his car keys, the nurse checked the time, 5:33pm.

 

“..There’s no way he’s still there right?” Sehun asked himself as he drive way over the speed limit.



 

------------------

“Mr. Park…. Let’s go in.” His driver asked for the thousandth time.

 

“It’s okay..Sehun’s on his way..” Luhan said as he sniffed and tried to get as much heat as he can by wrapping his jacket tighter.

 

His driver only sigh, it’s been couple of hours, and the snow have started to fall.

 

“Sir...Are you sure….Sehun is coming? It’s been hours…” The driver carefully ask not to offend the CEO.

 

Luhan bites on his lower lip,  habit he has, He avoids making eye contact with the man, before he nod. “He will come.”


--------------------

“!!!!!” Sehun curse for the hundredth time, not even caring if he lock his car or not, the nurse rushed towards the theater’s entrance.

 

“!!” Sehun hissed, upon seeing a familiar boy sitting on one of the step in front of the big building, people passing by gives Luhan weird look. Without wasting another minute, Sehun rushed towards the older.

 

“ARE YOU INSANE??!!!! IT’S COLD!!!! I DIDN’T EVEN SAY I’M COMING!!” Sehun screamed as he rushed towards Luhan.

 

But the Nurse immediately softened, guilt eating him up, as Luhan looks up from where he is, nose red from the cold, lips quivering, but eyes b with unshed tears, “Y-you c-ame!!”

 

Luhan slowly rose from his sit, as he lean his weight towards te younger, ,”I knew you’ll come.”

 

Luhan’s body is quivering, And Sehun could feel that the man has been out for quite a while now, Stupid Oh Sehun. It’s you’re fault.

 

“Let’s get you warm up Hyung.” Sehun whispered as he wrapped an arm around the older giving as much body heat as he can.

 

“O-okay..” Luhan replied, but before they could walk back to Sehun’s car, Luhan’s knees gave up on him.

 

Sehun was quick to support him, “Sorry… I think I’m getting old…” Luhan shyly said as he try to get back on his feet.

 

“Forget it..” Sehun said before quickly lifting Luhan bridal style.

 

“S-sehun..” Luhan’s eyes look towards the younger.

 

“I’m sorry hyung…” The younger whispered, as he continue walking towards his car.

 

Luhan’s heart skips a bit, Smiling softly, he snuggled closer to the warmth of Sehun’s embrace.





 

 

“Watch out Hyung!” Sehun quickly pulls Luhan’s arms, the older coming face to face with Sehun’s chest.

 

“Sorry!!” The cyclist shouted after passing by the duo.

 

Sehun only gave him a glare, before looking down the CEO, offering Luhan a worried smile Sehun asks if he is okay.

 

In which Luhan nod in reply, burying his face on the younger’s chest, “Thank you Sehunnie.”






 

 

“Who’s that?” Luhan asked Taemin, the new Neurologist, who he took by surprise.

 

“M-r. Park!” The Doctor gasped grabbing his chest as he stepped back.

 

“Sorry….” Luhan smile shyly.

 

Taemin nodded, clearing his throat. Luhan then repeats his question, as he directed his attention towards the two nurses in front of the Nurse’s ward.

 

“Oh!! That’s Sehun--”

 

“I know him..I mean the girl beside him….” Luhan made a face as he send daggers towards the innocent nurse.

 

“Oh! That’s Irene! She just started her training today! I heard both of them goes to the same Medical school… Don’t they look good together?” Taemin asked as he watched the two nurse interact with each other. More like flirt with each other.

 

“Where? I can’t see it...Sehun is too ugly..” Luhan bitterly said as he walked away with a ‘hmp.’



--------------------------

“Irene….Irene….Looks good together? Tss…She’s too short for Sehun...I mean Sehun is not even that good looking...Irene……. Tsss Seriously they don’t even match each oth---WHAT?” Luhan clearly not impressed of his intruder slammed his fist on his desk.

 

“OH! Now I see why you haven’t asked me for lunch yet…. Someone’s having his monthly period…” Sehun teased as he casually walks inside Luhan’s office.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter