For Him (Epilogue 2)

It Was Love

*This has no relation to epilogue 1 and is based after the ending.

1 Year Later

Namjoon Pov

I never saw Jiho hyung again after the wedding. According to Kookie, he decided to go on hiatus and went travelling instead. He sometimes rants about it because his Godkids (well, Loco hyung's Godkids are also his Godkids now after the marriage) keep asking about Jiho hyung but he never has an answer to tell them. Not only do the kids miss him, I miss him too. I sometimes regret not actually telling him how I felt until I kind of meddled in someone else's matters. Yoongi hyung have not been talking to me unless it is about work because I meddled with him and his tumblr girl to the point that things between them crumbled and he has no more communication with her.

I do regret what I did to them but I did not want him to go through the same feelings I have now. I thought what I did was for the best but I guess I just made a mess of things. Loco hyung informed me last month that he heard that Jiho hyung is travelling in Europe which was not something I did not know but rather something that I kept secret. Every month, I have been getting postcards since Jiho hyung went away. It was postcards of places that I wanted to visit or wanted to stay in. This month, I even got a photo instead of a postcard of the waterfall that I saw when we were travelling in Norway for the Bon Voyage show. One thing in common about all of those postcards is that it will always only say "Thought of you" but it doesn't take a genius to conclude that it was Jiho hyung who sent them to me.

Jin hyung smiled when he saw me looking at the postcards again. I know what he wants to say but he doesn't say it. I know that he wants me to go after Jiho hyung and he is a strong believer in the power of love. That's just how Jin hyung is but I somehow can't bring myself to do so because we left things hanging with so many regrets. Surprisingly it came from someone totally unexpected as my motivation to look for Jiho hyung. Yoongi hyung finally came to me and just handed me a letter. I looked at him in surprise and all he only said was that he was asked to pass it to me if it's been at least a year since Jiho hyung left. I opened up the letter and the contents certainly caught me by surprise.

Dear Namjoon,

I can't believe that it's been about a year since I left Korea and you. I hope you got my postcards safely although at the time of me writing this, I don't even know what I'm going to send to you. Somehow whatever I lack, you make up for it and I wished that I could have seen it sooner before I hurt Hyuk Woo hyung and also you. I hope the kids haven't given Jungkook a hard time, I know I spoil them too much. I only wish that you are happy and have found love again even if it might not be me although if you still love me, I would be grateful. I realized something as time went by, you don't need to tell a person you love them by saying I love you. Sure it is easier said than done but actions speaks louder than words and I realized that my actions never did show how much I love you which I truly do. I do not know when Suga will pass you this letter because from what I know, he got pissed at you for meddling and he's only doing me a favor to pass this to you. But from what I know of Suga, everything will pass eventually. I always think of you and I hope you think of me occasionally too.

Always thinking of you, Jiho

I trembled when I read that letter because that was the first time he addressed himself with his real name to me and Hoseok got a shock when I told him that I needed a luggage and I'm gonna call Bang PD-nim for a break. He held me back and went like "are you crazy?! Where are you even going to find him? Europe is not a small place!", I just told him, "he left me clues all along with his postcards! Looking at his last one, he is in Norway nearby where we were for the Bon Voyage show." "I only hope you are right, Namjoonie.", Hoseok replied me. I smiled at him as I packed my stuff because I know that I'm right. It might have taken a long time for us to get here but I'm gonna go do this for him.

 

Zico Pov

"He got the letter? Thank you, Suga. I owe you one." I said over the phone conversation as I checked Twitter and saw BTS fan accounts mentioning that they saw Namjoon travelling to Norway and BTS's official account announced an undetermined break for BTS. Maybe this is finally it, we took so many rounds and time to get here but I did this for him. As Troye Sivan said, all I need is you and really all I need is him.

 

The End

I'm sorry to end it this way but all I can say is that you will find out what happens in Suga & Tumblr Girl spin-off.

So which epilogue do you think is the real one? This chapter was inspired by Troye Sivan's For Him.

Thank you for supporting this story all this while throughout my hiatus and do stay tuned for the spin-off.

I hope to have that up by August and I will update here when it's up.

Thank you once again for all of the love & comments!