It Was Love (Ending)

It Was Love

1 Year Later

Zico Pov

"Jiho, can you help me take care of SeungHyuk and MinHwa plus baby JiHan? Hyuk Woo oppa asked me to help him out and I can't find Seunghoon oppa anywhere. He's probably with Minho oppa somewhere thinking of ways to prank Jungkook.", Min Young asked me as she brought my Godkids to me. How ironic that we are all gathered for one reason which is my ex husband's wedding to Jungkook. I just nodded at her while I held my Godkids' hands while pushing the stroller as well and brought them to the garden so that they can run around freely although I have a feeling that the soon to wedded couple would kill me as my Goddaughter is ruffling her flower girl Hanbok and my Godson is pretty much messing up his customized tuxedo. But then again, can't blame the twins, they are like 3 years old and I just smiled looking at my baby Godson who just turned 1 and was sleeping in the stroller.

"Hey hyung, taking care of the Godkids?", I heard someone in a rough deep voice say as they approached me. I looked up and saw it was Suga. I know he never really liked me because of what I did to Namjoon and how Jungkook got involved with my ex husband after everything but over time, he has learned that I will probably never get out of Hyuk Woo hyung's life since we are both Godparents to Min Young and Seunghoon's kids and his maknae will essentially technically become a Godparent too once he is married to Hyuk Woo hyung. I just nodded at him and he continued on saying "you do know that the guy won't miss his maknae's wedding day right? Have you planned to speak to him?". I sighed because obviously Namjoon will not miss his very own beloved maknae's wedding but it has been about 3 years plus since everything happened.

"I have not planned if I was gonna say anything at all to him. If I say I don't love him still, I would be lying to myself. After all, we wouldn't even be at your maknae's wedding if my marriage to Hyuk Woo hyung lasted. But honestly, what good would anything come of it if I even speak to him? I think my song "It Was Love best sums up everything I feel because I realized I love him only when it was too late and well, our time has passed", I said to him and he just sighed at me. "Hyung, I know he still loves you but if you feel that way, I guess only you both can sort it out", Suga replied me before leaving me alone with my Godkids. 

Just before the ceremony started, Min Young came to collect the kids and I walked towards the hall only to see Namjoon standing at the entrance looking as dapper as he always did in a suit. We nodded our heads at each other as a form of greeting then moved on to go into the hall. The ceremony was over as quickly as it begun because Hyuk Woo hyung rushed the officer saying he has been through marriage before and he eloped the last time so he don't need such a long talking about what marriage is about anymore. Seunghoon played too good a prank with Mino because they made it seem like SeungHyuk lost the wedding bands and Jungkook was freaking out because he was the one who passed it to them to give to the kid. It came to a point where Hyuk Woo hyung was almost screaming that they can just get married without the damn wedding bands and he has enough money to buy new ones then only Seunghoon revealed that the ring was on him and not on his son.

After the wedding, Hyuk Woo hyung came over to me and had a talk with me. "Jiho, you do know that Namjoon still loves you right? I want to see you happy too despite whatever that happened between us. I have moved on and so should you. You do know that Namjoon will somehow be in our lives anyway right? We have our Godkids and Jungkook will also be with them when I'm with them. You can't expect Namjoon to never visit since Jungkook is his maknae and there's only so much gatherings you can avoid before it starts being awkward", he said to me. "Hyuk Woo hyung, I am saying this not as your ex husband but just a normal guy who wants love too. I love Namjoon and I know he loves me too but whatever we had, it has passed the time. I realized I truly love him only when it was too late and he doesn't deserve that. He deserves someone who knows his worth from the start, not someone who cheated on him and used him, not someone who only gave him half the love he truly deserved and definitely not someone like me. Whatever we had, I know he deserve better than whatever I gave him. Only now, I realize that whatever I felt for him, it was love.", I said as I cried and then walked away from him while having one last lingering look at Namjoon who was fooling around with my Godkids before I left the venue crying all the way home.

 

Here's the ending. I'm sorry if it was not the ending you envisioned.

It took me a long time to write it out because I always knew I wanted the ending to be this way

before I move on with the epilogues (there will be a real one and an alternate one but I won't 

reveal which is which until my Suga + Tumblr Girl spin off comes out)

I had to put myself into Zico's feelings and well, I feel all choked up now...

Please do stay tuned for the epilogues, I do hope it will come out soon

as it depends on my inspiration @-@

Don't give up on this little story please? Please do upvote if you like it and leave comments, 

it encourages me to go on and I do reply every single comment. Thank you