Lost Boy/Youth (Part 1)

It Was Love

"Kookie, if you knew about Namjoon with my now ex-husband, why you never told me?", I asked Jungkook
"Hyung, it was not my place to tell, if anything, your ex-husband should have been the one to be honest with you.
Namjoon hyung never meant to hurt you, if anything, he was more of a victim than anything else", he replied me.
I looked up at him in surprise and he just went on further to say "they were together and ing each other
even before you were with Zico hyung" before he gave me a pat on the back and walked away from me

Loco Pov

I stayed away from Jungkook after that conversation because if what he said was true, that would mean that I was the third party. I never thought that I would be one as I have always hated cheaters but now looking back, I guess I wanted Jiho so much that I didn't care too much about checking his relationship status before we went ahead. I fell so hard with him and even though I was his hyung, he made me felt so taken care of and when he proposed to elope, I didn't think much but just went with it. The day that I found out about his past with Namjoon, I wish I never did. I was out with the AOMG crew and Mino from Winner was there as well. We drank and talked about the time we were on SMTM4 together.

However we got really drunk and he started telling me things that I wish I did not know. He talked about Jiho's songs and if I knew who inspired It Was Love and I said that Jiho told me that it was me and some of his old loves. He laughed at me and asked me if I really did not know. I was puzzled then he smirked at me and said that the song was about Namjoon because Namjoon and him were ing when me and Jiho were cold with each other for some time cause he saw them making out and walking into the infamous hotel for gay and bi celebrities. I almost punched him but he just gave me that infamous Mino smirk and told me to go ahead and ask Jiho if I did not believe him. I think I broke every single traffic law that early morning rushing home and when Jiho was hesitant in giving me his answer, I knew what Mino told me was true. 

I have never ever walked away from him before but that dawn, I couldn't and wouldn't stay. As I ran out of the house, I bumped into Jungkook of all people. I recognized that he was the maknae of BTS and after what just happened with Jiho, I felt like it was either fate or horrible luck for me to bump into Namjoon's group member. He saw that I was crying and I didn't want to question why he was walking out in the wee hours of the morning but he took my hand and led me to a bench in the park. All he told me was that if I didn't want to talk then I didn't have to but he would stay with me until I felt better. We just sat there in silence as the sun came out over Seoul and I didn't notice until later but he kept my hand in his until he felt like I seemed better.

Somehow after that strange morning, we got closer and he was there with me when I told Jiho of my intentions to divorce. Surprisingly he agreed to my request but he only mentioned to keep our divorce out of the press and media until an appropiate time considering it has only been 3 months since we got married. I agreed to that but who knew that my routine of walking around with Jungkook aimlessly in the wee hours of the morning would eventually be caught by Dispatch. I'm surprised that they didn't catch it earlier on that me and Jiho had already divorced considering I removed our wedding ring the moment I walked away from him. However after the revelation of our divorce to the public eye, Suga came to see me and he warned me that if I had no serious intentions, I had better stay away from their maknae considering our 8 year age difference. That time, he also revealed that Jungkook knew about Namjoon and Jiho first and I got a shock because Jungkook never gave out any hints that he knew.

When I confronted Jungkook, he didn't seem shocked and in fact, it was almost like he expected it. When he walked away from me, that was when I realized that I had fallen for this kid so I was hurt not only because of the fact that I became a third party but also because I felt betrayed by Jungkook who never told me about what he knew and how he broke his word of always staying with me until I feel better. At the same time, I felt really lost because here is this kid barely an adult and here I am going into my 30s yet I still feel more like a kid than this boy who knew how to comfort me without saying much. Now I wish I never let him walk away that day because by the time, I realized my feelings, I felt so conflicted yet at the same time, I didn't want to give him up. I want him yet at the same time, I'm asking myself why is he waiting around because someone else could love him more. It has been six months since the last time we spoke but suddenly my phone beeped and it was a message from the person that I've been waiting for. All it said was "Hyung, listen to Youth by Troye Sivan. Those are my feelings for you". When I finally listened to it and slowly understood the meaning of the song, it finally clicked to me, he felt the same way for me too.

 

Ok, I've been on a roll updating yet there doesn't seem to be much love for this fic so far :(

I will come back with part 2 soon, I think? Can you guess who texted Loco?

Chapter inspired by Lost Boy & Youth by Troye Sivan

Listen to them and read up the lyrics too :)

Lost Boy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITD0ryx8lQ

Youth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Yjy3nV_c

Do leave comments and upvote if you like the fic so far :)