Save Me/Talk Me Down (Epilogue 1)

It Was Love

Namjoon Pov

I saw him walk away even as I was playing with his Godkids. Yoongi hyung saw me staring after that guy and he just came over to ruffle my hair for a bit so that I don't scare the kids with the sad wistful look on my face. I excused myself after that but before I could leave, Yoongi hyung came to me and pulled me aside for a chat. "He still loves you, you know? He only refuses to say it because he felt that whatever you guys had has passed", he told me. "I know that, hyung but if he does not want to talk to me then there's nothing I could do. Hyung, I don't think you understand how I feel, I mean you never even pursued that tumblr girl you liked anyway and anyway, didn't she get engaged at our concert in Malaysia?", I said to him. He shot me a glare like he was gonna kill me and went on to say "don't you dare go there, Namjoon. We both know what happened after the engagement so I would suggest for you to keep your mouth shut about her if you do not want me kill you. The 95-liners have noticed you are no longer yourself these days, Jin hyung cuts his dates short with Bobby because he is worried that you won't even feed yourself and you have lost so much weight that Bang PD-nim no longer can help you give excuses to the fans. I suggest for you to try talking to Jiho hyung because it seems like he can your only cure." After that, he walked away because he claimed that he can no longer take any of my bull excuse.

I know where he came from and I knew I hit a sensitive spot by mentioning about tumblr girl because I helped to end anything that might or could have went on between him and her all because I thought I was doing the right thing. Unknowningly, I kept walking until I saw the hotel that me and Jiho hyung used to go to and I started sobbing remembering everything that happened. I took out my phone and scrolled on twitter seeing fans congratulating Kookie on his wedding, seeing fans messages that wished for me to get better soon because that was the excuse Bang PD-nim gave about my weight loss. He claimed that I had been down with the stomach flu and couldn't keep anything down hence the weight loss. The truth is that ever since Kookie and Loco hyung seriously got together, I harboured hopes that perhaps Jiho hyung would contact me and whatever we had last time could finally be real but it never did happen. I went into deep depression, Jin hyung found me purposely puking out my food that one time but to his credit, he kept it between us although he is really worried and kept cutting his dates short that I feel sorry for Bobby. In that spiral, I even managed to interfere between Yoongi hyung and the tumblr girl that I am surprised that he never killed me then and there. Kookie was blissfully unaware of my situation as he moved in with Loco hyung after they got together and the 95-liners became like a duo side project which was kept busy hence the only people who was really aware of my situation was Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung as they were around the dorm the most.

I guess Jiho hyung walking away from me today is the final straw and although Save Me was partly written as a message to him, I guess he never got it. Hence he would never save me and as I slowly walked towards a cab to take me to Namsan Tower, I comtemplated if I should even text him before I leave. The taxi driver seemed worried because he saw my tears and I just answered that I got allergies. He seemed to believe it and slowly drove me over to Namsan Tower. I remember that one morning which Jiho brought me over to Namsan Tower to see the sunrise and it was the moment that I knew I had truly fallen for him but it was also the morning that I knew that what we had might be love for me but it might not be for him because it was also the morning that Loco hyung messaged him that he was sorry over the fight about Mino hyung. A month after that, everything between us was over. I texted him for one last time saying "Jiho hyung, thank you for the moments you gave me, thank you for making me believe you could have loved me at one point in time, thank you for everything you let me experience with you. I will always love you. I am at where we last watched a sunrise together. I only wished you could have save me and talk me down from this decision that I am about to make. I need your love before I fall. I love you forever and always."

 

Zico Pov

I decided to turn off my phone after I left the wedding and went back to my place to rest. I didn't need Kyung hyung or Taeil hyung telling me how stupid I was to not take the chance to talk to Namjoon when I could. Yup, my dearest ex husband decided to make them pester me to make up my damn mind. I don't know why I'm awake at like 5am but somehow an odd feeling triggered me to wake up and I decided to turn on my phone to check if anyone had messaged me. I got a shock when I saw tons of notifications came in. Amongst them were all of the BTS members asking if I had seen Namjoon at all as he is missing but I only noticed one message which was from him. I opened it and got a shock as it seemed to be a suicide message. I knew Save Me very well as I wanted it to be a message to me but I was never sure if it was and my heart almost stopped when I saw that he referenced Troye Sivan's Talk Me Down because that song is about a guy asking his lover to talk him down before he makes the decision to jump. I remembered that we last watched a sunrise together at Namsan Tower and I literally ran out of my apartment to find any cab available at that hour to rush to Namsan Tower. The cab driver looked at me like I was crazy and he suddenly said that he fetched a really sad looking guy earlier yesterday evening to the same place but both he and I definitely did not look like we were meeting any lovers there. I shoved Namjoon's photo on my phone into his face and asked him if it was Namjoon that he sent over there and he said yeah. I told him to rush there and since the cable cars were not operating yet, I climbed my way up but it was only to utter dissapointment and anguish because the minute I got up there, I saw no one. I rushed over to the fence area only to find a cell phone on the ground which was playing Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan on a loop and the worse part was that it was Namjoon's cell phone which I recognized with the photo of us as his wallpaper. I looked around everywhere but I do not see him and I screamed his name but no one replied me. My phone beeped and it was only a two word text by Suga which said "he's gone".

 

Is this epilogue real or the alternate one? What do you think?

The other epilogue should come soon, you can ask for my inspiration juice to work faster :P

What do you think really happened to Namjoon? I will reveal in the replies to your comments ;)

So do comment and upvote if you like the story. What do you think Namjoon did to Suga & Tumblr Girl?

That spin off will come soon. Take care and thanks for reading!