Lost Boy/Youth (Part 2)

It Was Love

Jungkook Pov

I don't know when I started falling for him but I always knew that Namjoon hyung's issues has to do with Zico hyung and not with him cause he never knew about Zico hyung and Namjoon's hyung relationship or rather lack thereof one. I wasn't expecting to bump into Mino hyung the morning that changed my life as I got dragged by the 95-liner hyungs to some club cause they said I was finally old enough to know the ways of the world. I saw Mino hyung talking to Hyuk Woo hyung before Hyuk Woo hyung looking really shocked and pissed then he ran off. Mino hyung spotted me after that and I noticed that he was drunk but he insisted on talking to me. I asked him what he said to Hyuk Woo hyung to make him run off. He just smirked at me and asked me what did I think he said before adding that it's a secret that would destroy a marriage.

I put two and two together then realised that he told Hyuk Woo hyung about Namjoon hyung and Zico hyung's past. I stared at him in shock and Taehyung hyung had to pull me back before I punched him. Taehyung hyung didn't know what happened but he knew it would look bad if I punched a hyung in a public place so he told me to go home and I started leaving until Mino hyung came after me and just said "look here, kid, I know you love your hyung but you can't protect him and trust me on this, Zico hyung never actually let go of the relationship. I have heard him whimpering and crying out your hyung's name when he had nightmares during our stayovers. What I'm doing to Loco hyung now is hurting him now before Zico hyung hurts him in the long run." I didn't say a word to him and just left him alone at the entrance of the club.

I took a really long walk to digest what happened as I never told anyone this but I always had a slight crush on Hyuk Woo hyung. But when I found out from Namjoon hyung about Zico hyung and Hyuk Woo hyung's relationship, I secretly burried my feelings. Hyuk Woo hyung always made me feel like he is the one person I would give up everything including my youth for him. I would pretty much do anything to see him smile and yet, I never told him how I feel. We have seen each other around and gave each other courteous hellos and goodbyes but yet he leaves me feeling all these butterflies that I can't explain. I could not tell my feelings to anyone especially Namjoon hyung because I know the way I felt for his ex lover's husband at the time would seem like a betrayal even if I had fallen before the whole complicated relations happen.

Subconciously I walked nearby where Hyuk Woo hyung stayed and I was walking in a daze so it was a shock to my system when someone bumped into me and I saw that it was Hyuk Woo hyung. He was crying and obviously not in a right state of mind. I led him to the park and we just sat on the bench in silence. I told him that it's ok if he doesn't want to talk and that I will be there until he felt better. My guess was that he found out the truth from Zico hyung and had to make his decision after that. Somehow from that morning, we got closer even though we would just sit together or walk together in comfortable silence. I was there when he told Zico hyung of his intentions to divorce, I will admit that secretly I felt happy even though a divorce was never the best outcome.

When Dispatch released the photos of us walking together, had hit the fan. Bang PD-nim and the members always knew of my ual orientation but it looked bad cause Hyuk Woo hyung and Zico hyung never officially announced their divorce at that point in time. Namjoon hyung had no idea that I was getting close to Hyuk Woo hyung so everything seemed pretty crazy. Hyuk Woo hyung was forced to announce the divorce, Big Hit was forced to make a disclosure on not only my ual orientation but the other members as well as crazy netizens were questioning on it but the company insisted that me and Hyuk Woo hyung were just friends somehow the most upsetting part was when Namjoon hyung started to distance himself from me as he felt betrayed yet I couldn't blame him for it.

Yoongi hyung was my counselor during this period of time but I wanted to kill him when I found out that he told Hyuk Woo hyung that I had known of Namjoon hyung and Zico hyung's relationship earlier. Hyuk Woo hyung got upset at me and stayed away from me after confronting me. I knew Yoongi hyung had good intentions because he could tell that my relationship with Hyuk Woo hyung was going somewhere and he didn't want us to start out with lies like how Zico hyung lied to Hyuk Woo hyung earlier on. Hyuk Woo hyung never contacted me after that when I walked away after answering his questions and I didn't mean to walk away but I knew he felt betrayed so my heart was breaking and I didn't want to cry in front of him so I chose to walk away making him think I abandoned him when I promised to always be there for him until he feels better.

Finally after some time, I couldn't take it anymore and decided to confess to him the way I felt. I chose Youth by Troye Sivan because the lyrics matched the way I felt for him. Perhaps if we weren't famous or he was never married or I was not in the same group as his ex husband's lover, could things be different? I would gladly give up my youth for him and run away with him if he wishes to do so. I knew that he is 8 years older than me and yet I felt like he was a soulmate that I was with in a past life. I finally texted him to listen to the song and said that it was the way I felt for him. I was so nervous and scared to wait for his reply until when Yoongi hyung saw me looking pale and scared out of my mind, he confiscated my phone from me in fear that I would do something rash. But the minute he took my phone, it beeped and he threw it back to me saying "congratulations kid, you found love." I was puzzled by what he said until I saw the message "when the lights start flashing like a photo booth and the stars exploding, we'll be fireproof. I want to be fireproof with you and face the world together. You promised, your youth is mine starting now." and I promptly fainted in pure shock and happiness.

 

Hi all, it has taken some time for me to continue this story. I hope you like Kookie's pov.

The next chapter will be the ending of this little story but I will be having two epilogues.

One true epilogue and one alternate one but I will not say which is which until I start my Yoongi & tumblr girl spinoff.

How many people would want to read that spinoff? Please do comment, it would make my day!

Please bear with me as I write when I feel inspired even if I have the plot lines in my head.

Thank you and have a good day!