I Am You, You Are Me

It Was Love

"Jiho, this song, "It was love" isn't about me right? It's about Namjoon right?", he said to me.
"Wait, Hyukwoo, jagi, I can explain!", I ran to him and grabbed his arm, he flicked my hand off and walked away from me.
That was when I knew I really ed up

Zico Pov

I don't know why I suddenly thought of Hyukwoo, it has been 2 years since our divorce and the last time he spoke to me was at the christening of our Godkids, Seunghoon and Min Young's twins. I still remember how he coldly said hi and then walked off like what he did the night before he asked for a divorce. For our career's sake, we did not announce our divorce until Dispatch caught him without his wedding ring and he was walking with Jungkook from BTS. That little bastard, I knew that he encouraged Namjoon to move on and yet Namjoon is still single, in the closet and Jungkook is walking around with my ex-husband like nobody's business. I never knew Hyukwoo was a cradle snatcher but then again, I am younger than him. He hated me calling him hyung though because he wanted to be the one to be cared for in the relationship even though he was the one who went after me.

I remember how we started like it was yesterday. We all knew of each other's uality, it was like an open secret in the industry before we outed ourselves but one thing good about this industry is that no one dares to out someone else because it could happen to them. Oh, the things I have seen happening in bathrooms, dorm rooms and even hotel rooms, I wish I could say but I'm not one to kiss and tell. Truth be told, I wasn't keen on getting it on with Hyukwoo as I had Namjoon but Namjoon has said that he can never reveal his uality to the world as he doesn't want to bring his group down but well, his group's golden maknae had gone and done it by walking out with my ex-husband who is publicly bi.

No one knew of me and Namjoon, until this day, I don't know how that maknae found out about us and Namjoon has not spoken to me since the moment I told him that I was proposing and I have been too afraid of talking to him since because I felt guilt. I didn't found out until later that he fell off stage on the day that I sent him that text. I felt awful and I think some part of me will always love him in a way hence why I starting writing songs that reminded me of him somehow and that was the final straw that broke the camel's back. I don't know where had Hyukwoo heard about me and Namjoon's past and I was told that it was not Jungkook but someone much closer to me. I remember happily writing about how Namjoon changed my music habits and I even started listening to acoustic songs and even Troye Sivan which inspired I Am You, You Are Me. Somehow I knew that Namjoon will always have a piece of my heart but I couldn't be with someone who couldn't admit our love. Perhaps I was selfish, I kept him like a secret too and kept ing him even though I had Hyukwoo already. I wanted both of them without caring who would get hurt or what is the final consequences.

Hyukwoo did try asking who inspired my tracks, I said it's interlaced with him and old loves. Actually, it was all Namjoon and I subconciously named the album, "Break Up 2 Make Up" because I guess I still wanted Namjoon in some way even though I knew I vowed to be loyal and truthful to Hyukwoo. The night Hyukwoo ended things with me, I knew I really ed up because Hyukwoo has never walked away from me, not even when we fought badly about my bromance with Mino or when he suspected that I was cheating which was why I ended things with Namjoon. 

When I look at our pictures together, he was really my mirror. The one who reflected both of my strength and weaknesses. In some way, I still love him but I know that our moments together have passed and I ed it up all by myself. Sometimes I do wonder what would have happened if I never said yes to ing him and falling for him in the same time that I was also in love with Namjoon? What would have happened if Namjoon was willing to reveal himself to the world? Would we be together or would things have ended up the same way except it is with Namjoon instead of Hyukwoo? So many questions in my mind but no answers come to mind as I fell asleep since I have an early date with my Godkids the next day. Even if the world does not love me, at least those twins have pure love for this messed up Godfather of theirs which I'm eternally grateful for.

 

Here's the first chapter! I have formulated the ending in my head.

I believe that it's gonna be a short story for this spin off

Probably 5-6 chapters max :)

Please do comment and Chicklet, your request came true :)