Better Think About It Twice - Dahyun & Chaeyoung - Mission 1

Better Think About It Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Seoul Arts High]   CY: Unnie~ what time are you ending school today?   DH: Umm… about 6:30? I’m having club activities today… wae?   CY: Ani~ah… I wanted to go watch the new movie that came out…   Dahyun patted the head of the pouting dwarf and comforted her. “Next time, unnie will make it up to you alright?”   Chaeyoung nodded and paced off to her next lesson. She took a quick trip to the toilet when the outer door slammed open. Chaeyoung froze in her cubicle as she listened to the commotion.   “Where is the homework I told you to do for me?! It’s just filling in music notes… Don’t tell me you didn’t bring them!”   “I…I-I’m sorry…”   While the confrontation was happening, Chaeyoung slowly slipped her phone out to record the incident.   “You really need a good beating eh? Girls! Take care of her!”   “AH! OW! S-stop!!! I-I’m sorry!!!”   Once they started hitting the girl, Chaeyoung burst out of the cubicle. “HEY! Stop it!”   The girls were shocked too see that there was a witness and the three of them ran off leaving the battered girl on the floor.   Chaeyoung was late for class but she had an excuse, she sent the girl to the nurse’s office and the nurse helped her write an excuse letter.   Nurse: Anyway how did this happen?   Chaeyoung looked at the girl. The girl showed Chaeyoung pleading eyes, begging her not to tell. “She stepped on her shoelace and fell down a few steps…” Chaeyoung lied.   Nurse: Hmmm… I see alright, here’s your letter, get back to class~ Thanks for helping her~”   The battered girl looked at Chaeyoung and nodded her head in appreciation. Chaeyoung smiled back and left.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [History of Art]   Chaeyoung usually focus well in class but this time, her mind drifted off to the incident that happened. She knew she couldn’t let it go just like that.   She pondered for a long time, staring out through the window. “Miss Son… Ms Son!... MISS SON!!”   CY: N-Ne?   Teacher: Is my class too boring…?   CY: A-ani…. Sorry sir….   Chaeyoung shook the thought off for a moment but it came back as fast as it had left.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Dance Clubroom]   “Annyeong~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter