Better Think About It Twice - Troubles - Part 1

Better Think About It Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! I'll be out for a week due to school activities... I hope all of you guys understand... I'm so sorry :( So i'll update more chapters today to make up for the 6 days of absence.... SO SORRY YOROBUN TT^TT

 

[CF Photo-shoot]

 

Tzuyu’s mum (Chairperson of the hospital) called Tzuyu to inform her about a pressing matter.

 

TY: Yobuseyo? Ah! oemeoni wae? Mwo…. Ne…

 

JH: Mo wae? The hospital?

 

Tzuyu sulked and nodded her head. She informed the members that her mum had told them all to go to the hospital ASAP. Since the members had a free day tomorrow, they decided to make the trip there to night.

 

Dahyun was worried of course but she kept quiet. The hospital only called when it has a link to Chaeyoung. Dahyun felt something was amiss but shrug it off to concentrate on their photo-shoot.

 

[Chou's Private Hospital]

 

After the photo-shoot, the members got into their rented vans and drove off towards the direction of the hospital. Luckily, the sasaengs thought that Twice was in their own van and followed it. It gave them a chance to escape and go to the hospital.

 

Tzuyu went to check in at the counter with Sana while the other members took a seat to wait for them. “Ah, Ms. Chou, the doctor will come down soon.”

 

TY: Thank you~

 

Seeing that Tzuyu and Sana was walking back, Dahyun asked anxiously, “What is it?....”

 

SN: We would have to wait for the doctor for now…

 

JH: Eh? He’s here!

 

Dr: Annyeong, sorry to call all of you to come at such a late hour… but can I speak to Jihyo and Tzuyu first?

 

The other members looked at each other and nodded to their leader and Maknae. They and the doctor went to a corner to discuss about something but from their reactions, the members knew that something was wrong.

 

Nayeon tugged on Jeongyeon’s sleeve. “Dahyun ah~! Jeongyeon unnie has a joke for you~”

 

Dahyun’s gaze switched from the window to Jeongyeon who had knelt down and placed her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter