Better Think About It Twice - Troubles - Part 2

Better Think About It Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun woke up in the hospital to find herself restrained by being strapped on to the hospital bed.

 

Twice had finish their month of CF and promotions so they could now lie low a bit since all their time was devoted to practicing for their comeback.

 

DH: M-mwo? Why am I strapped to this bed?! LET ME GO!

 

JY: Calm down Dahyun… This is for safety…

 

DH: YOU ALL THINK I AM CRAZY?!?!

 

No one dared answer and looked away. But their attention got back to Dahyun when she started to laugh sarcastically.

 

DH: HAHAHAHA… and you call yourself my members…

 

MM: Daguri…

 

DH: SHUT UP HIRAI! You promised me that it will be okay… but… Look at Chaeng now… It’s my fault… It’s my fault…

 

The members looked at Dahyun and looked at each other helplessly. They have reached a dead end. They realised that the only person that could save Dahyun now was Chaeyoung.

 

The doctor had to rush in again to tranquilize the eagle because she was going crazy again. The posttraumatic stress was really getting to Dahyun’s head.

 

“I hate….you … guys…” Dahyun uttered before drifting off into unconsciousness. “It hurts us more to see you hurt…” Tzuyu uttered as she combed the colorful hair neatly away from her unnie’s face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Twice Dorm]

 

Back at the dorm, the girls decided to edit their website. Since Dahyun and Chaeyoung were unable to continue, they came up with new groups.

 

Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon will still be in charge of Empresses Of The Night. While Sana, Tzuyu, Momo and Mina will be in charge of Highnesses Of The Night.

 

The rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter