Better Think About It Twice - Mission 1 - Finale

Better Think About It Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Twice Dorm]   “Officers from the Seoul Police Department (SPD) we want to interview you regarding the court break in case.”   The members heard it and Sana immediately hid Momo and Mina away.   Chaeyoung invited the officers to sit and gave them a cup of coffee.   O: Where is the other 2?   JH: Ah, Mina is filming a CF for Elsword and Momo and Sana are on their way to a photo-shoot for a cooking show.   O: Ahhh I see. Anyway, we found this ring at the crime scene. This ring is one of a kind and only 9 of you will have it right?   NY: Ani, we also gave some to our fans too.   O: hmm I see, we suspect that it might be a sasaeng fan that did this crime. Since earlier today, a court hearing was made on one of you sasaeng fan for an assault. So we were wondering if you have noticed any sasaengs nowadays.   JY: Mwo?! We didn’t really notice anyone following around lately… Maybe we were too busy to notice too…   O: Thank you for your time and take care of yourselves, anneyeong.   After the police car drove off, the members breathed a sigh of relieve and brought Mina and Momo back.   SN: How was it?   DH: It was a close one… they suspect the sasaengs for now…   TY: The police is one step closer to finding out about the Majesties of the Night if we continue to be careless…   MI: Sorry guys…. We will be careful in future…   NY: It’s alright, you two did great today~ Get some rest~   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   JH: Nayeon unnie, shall we?   Nayeon nodded. Dahyun went to pick up the client, who was already notified by Chaeyoung, waiting at the convince store.   The client was blindfolded and brought back to the interrogation room. She was instructed to file a lawsuit for the use of fraud evidence in court and was given a script to memorise.   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Supreme Court]   Officer: Everyone please rise. All parties have sworn in. Take a seat.   Judge: So a fraud of evidence case. May the Defence please speak.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter